Inserting AutoCompleteSource.AllUrl list's items into combobox

kimiraikkonen

Jan 31, 2008, 1:44:41 PM1/31/08
I want to add all the IE's URL history into my combobox1 on form_load
event. If i associate AutoCompleteSource.AllUrl wiht my combobox, no
problem seeing the URL history when typing letters inside my combobox
but i also want to add all this array's
items(ComboBox1.AutoCompleteSource.AllUrl) into my combobox item array
collection at startup to see all URL's with dropdown.

Shortly, how can i add all ComboBox1.AutoCompleteSource.AllUrl list
items into my combobox?

Thanks!

kimiraikkonen

Feb 1, 2008, 4:29:36 AM2/1/08

Or it's acceptable to see AutoCompleteSource.AllURL list when
combobox1.dropDown event is fired, not while only typing letters in my
combobox?

kimiraikkonen

Feb 1, 2008, 11:35:43 AM2/1/08

Isn't there a way to see all AutoCompleteSource.AllURL items when
combobox1.dropdown event is fired instead of while typing letters?
What's the object type of AutoCompleteSource.AllURL?

Thanks!