TollBox Pushpin effect

Wayne

Mar 28, 2005, 6:58:19 AM3/28/05
I would like to have the flyout/pushpin affect in an application I'm
developing. Am I missing something, or is there no standard control for
doing this in VS.net 2003?

--
Thanks
Wayne Sepega

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But
let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Claudio Grazioli

Mar 28, 2005, 7:41:35 AM3/28/05
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 06:58:19 -0500, Wayne wrote:

> I would like to have the flyout/pushpin affect in an application I'm
> developing. Am I missing something, or is there no standard control for
> doing this in VS.net 2003?

.NET does not have such a control.

--
Claudio Grazioli
http://www.grazioli.ch

Tim Wilson UNDERSCORE AT PERIOD

Mar 28, 2005, 9:32:46 AM3/28/05
There's no built-in control in the framework, but you can find similar
controls.
http://www.google.ca/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=uAdVp3%24zEHA.2624%40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl
http://www.google.ca/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=eHshoAMtEHA.3896%40cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl

--