Tabcontrol without the tabs

Antônio José Formiga Neves

Nov 20, 2007, 2:42:41 PM11/20/07
I want to merge two form into one, with 2 buttons choosing which form must
apper and hide the other. And the 2 forms must be in the same position.

Someone help me indicating which any class or tutorial.

Thanks

Formiga

Peter Duniho

Nov 20, 2007, 2:56:44 PM11/20/07
On 2007-11-20 11:42:41 -0800, Antônio José Formiga Neves
<for...@br.inte.rnet> said:

I think the simplest approach would be to create two UserControls into
which you design the contents of each form, and then put an instance of
each UserControl into the new combined form along with the two buttons
to control display of each.

Then, depending on which button is clicked, you show one of the
UserControls and hide the other.

In the Designer, it should be simple enough to align both UserControls
so that they occupy the same place in the form.

Pete