Re: System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.HitTestInfo missing

Branimir Giurov

May 4, 2004, 4:40:57 AM5/4/04
Use something like this

private void dataGrid1_MouseDown(object sender,
System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs e)
{
DataGrid.HitTestInfo hti = this.dataGrid1.HitTest(e.X, e.Y);
}

Should work just fine.

Cheers,
Branimir
--
Branimir Giurov
MCSD.NET, MCDBA

"Tom P" <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to use DataGrid.HitTestInfo in my OnMouseDown event but firstly
I cannot see it in Intellisense, secondly when I try to use it I get strange
'COMPILE' errors when building the app.