Validating aspx.cs files

Deidre L. Sellers

Apr 9, 2008, 12:22:28 PM4/9/08
Good Afternoon:

I am seeking assistance with aspx.cs files. In order to accommodate persons
with disabilities, the project website/pages must be 508 Compliant.
Ongoing research on how to test aspx.cs files for 508 Compliance has been
exhausting with no concrete results. 508 Compliancy is the act (law) of
assuring all electronic and information technology is accessible to persons
with disabilities.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where one can find either
an online site, application, or program in which to test compliancy of
aspx.cs pages? I hope this is the correct newsgroup in which to post this
question. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Respectfully

D. Sellers

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

Apr 9, 2008, 1:24:01 PM4/9/08
Aspx.cs files are the codebehind class files that go with an xyz.aspx page
file. It's the page file you're interested in. This would have been better
posted at the ASP.NET newsgroup since it is not particularly a C# language
issue.

Try this search:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22508+Compliancy%22+ASP.NET
--Peter
Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
Short Urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

Deidre L. Sellers

Apr 9, 2008, 3:10:13 PM4/9/08
Good Afternoon, Mr. Bromberg:

Thank you for your expeditious reply and providing a starting point to
obtain the information required. I apologize for posting to the incorrect
newsgroup.

Respectfully,

Ms. Sellers

"Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]" <pbro...@yahoo.NoSpamMaam.com> wrote in message