Automatic resizing of controls inside forms

1 view

Vaughn

Sep 29, 2003, 10:52:01 AM9/29/03
Where can I get information on automatic resizing of controls when the form
changes size (eg. if I dynamically increase the size of my form, the
listview inside should automatically increase in size ).

Thanks.

Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Sep 29, 2003, 3:08:44 PM9/29/03
Vaughn,

I think that what you want to look at is the Anchor property on the
control. The Anchor property will allow you to anchor sides of the control
to the container, so that when the control container is resized, the control
itself sizes accordingly.

Hope this helps.

--
- Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
- nick(dot)paldino=at=exisconsulting<dot>com

"Vaughn" <vonc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Tom

Oct 2, 2003, 8:53:19 PM10/2/03
You may also want to look at using the Dock property and the DockPadding
propery of the control container. These, together with the Anchor
properties, give you a lot of flexibility.
Tom Clement
Apptero, Inc.