Insert Dataset from a web service into DataBase(SQL Server)

Pierre

May 12, 2005, 2:15:34 PM5/12/05

I get a Dataset from a web service. I'de like to empty a table in my
local SQL Server and insert my Dataset (from the web service) into
this, now empty, table.

Something like (but working):
private void insertData(string type){
connectionString=ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["DBConnectionString"];
SqlConnection _sqlcon = new SqlConnection(connectionString);
DataSet ds=new DataSet();
ds=this._webServ.GetPlayersCosts(type);

SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter(sql,this._sqlcon);
da.Fill(ds);
da.Update();
_sqlcon.Close();
}

Thank you for your answers, advices.

W.G. Ryan eMVP

May 12, 2005, 2:45:55 PM5/12/05
Set the AcceptChangesDuringFill property of the adapter for False before
you call fill. Then you can just use Update and the data will move.

--
W.G. Ryan, MVP

www.tibasolutions.com | www.devbuzz.com | www.knowdotnet.com
"Pierre" <bub...@no-log.org> wrote in message