Reg. [DllImport] using Vs2005

1 view

krishnan...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2005, 4:58:56 AM12/26/05
Hi!

I was using VS2003 to develope a Web Application and i was using a
[DllImport] with my own custom unmanaged Code. It was working fine.

When I migrate from VS2003 to VS2005, It was not working and also i
read that i should change some registry value like below..

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework]
"MDA"="0"

After changing when i use [DllImport] in VS2005 i get the following
error
-------------
An unhandled exception of type 'System.DllNotFoundException' occurred
in myTest.exe

Additional information: Unable to load DLL 'ABCD.dll': The specified
module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
---------

I use the following code to import the Dll
[DllImport ("c://temp//ABCD.dll", CharSet=CharSet.Unicode)]

I have also pasted the ABCD.dll in the "c:/temp" location.

Please can some help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

- Prakash Krishnan

Willy Denoyette [MVP]

Dec 26, 2005, 6:15:33 AM12/26/05

<krishnan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

should be:

[DllImport ("c:\\temp\\ABCD.dll", CharSet=CharSet.Unicode)]

Prakash

Dec 26, 2005, 8:18:19 AM12/26/05
Hi!

Thanks for your response. I tried as you specified(c:\\temp\\)... but
still getting the same error...

Anything else i shud try?

Thanks,
Prakash

--
Sent via .NET Newsgroups
http://www.dotnetnewsgroups.com

Willy Denoyette [MVP]

Dec 26, 2005, 9:47:52 AM12/26/05

"Prakash" <krishnan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

What other dll's is ABDC depending of? What tool is there used to build the
dll, what version?

Willy.

Prakash

Dec 26, 2005, 10:13:19 AM12/26/05
ABCD.dll is an individual file and that is developed using Corland C++
builder ver5.0

pls. Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,
prakash

Prakash

Dec 27, 2005, 8:34:16 AM12/27/05
Hi!

Thanks for your effort & Response.

Sorry.. There was some Dependency Files missing in the ABCD.Dll..

Once again thanks for your info.

Thanks & Regds,
Prakash