Kiosk Mode withou aygshell.dll

T. Schissler

Jun 29, 2005, 2:25:02 AM6/29/05
I want to run my application on my windows CE device in Kiosk mode (the user
s´hould not be allowed to leave my application). I found some saples, but
they all use aygshell.dll and this seems not to be on my device.

Are there any other possibilites to use Kiosk mode?

Can I add aygshell.dll to my system?

João Paulo Figueira [eMVP]

Jun 29, 2005, 5:10:15 AM6/29/05
Try this:
http://www.codeproject.com/ce/fullscreen.asp

--
João Paulo Figueira
Embedded MVP

"T. Schissler" <TSchi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

T. Schissler

Jun 29, 2005, 6:25:02 AM6/29/05
OK, I have developed my application in CF. I think I should be able to create
a DLL in EVC++ and include it in my CF Project via DLLImport. That's not
straight forward, but if it there is no simplier solution, it will be OK. But
the example ist for PocketPC. Will it also work wis WinCE?

Sergey Bogdanov

Jun 29, 2005, 6:30:37 AM6/29/05
I have written for you the example of Kiosk mode application:
http://www.sergeybogdanov.com/Samples/CEKiosk.zip

--
Sergey Bogdanov
http://www.sergeybogdanov.com

<ctacke/>

Jun 29, 2005, 7:11:26 AM6/29/05
If possible, modify the registry to launch your app instead of Explorer by
changing HKLM\Init\Launch50

-Chris

T. Schissler

Jun 29, 2005, 9:33:02 AM6/29/05
Really, really great!
Thank you a lot. That was exactly what I needed but couldn't even manage
after hours searching the web. Even the SIP works in your solution. You must
be a genius.

Again thanks a lot.

Junior

Jul 27, 2005, 4:30:01 PM7/27/05
Here, my whole 2 cent stock for the year. Take them.

:]