Remote Spy

farseer

Jul 16, 2005, 1:25:13 AM7/16/05
when i try to connect my using Remote Spy, i always get a "Class not
registered" error. any ideas what might be causing this?

some more info..
-i am using a VS 2005 beta 2
-i select "Pocket PC 2003 Device" when asked to select a windwos CE
device

thanks much

Alex Feinman [MVP]

Jul 16, 2005, 7:07:53 PM7/16/05
It's a know issue wuth Beta 2. I think the subsequent CTP builds fixed it

--
Alex Feinman
---
"farseer" <far...@optonline.net> wrote in message

farseer

Jul 16, 2005, 7:11:02 PM7/16/05
where can i download the CTP builds?

thank you

farseer

Jul 16, 2005, 7:17:37 PM7/16/05
sorry...i know where to get it. i'll try the july CTP build

farseer

Jul 17, 2005, 9:56:48 PM7/17/05
lordy..no i am unable to unintstall VS2005 beta 2. that's probably a
huge problem...
it says it cannot determine the order, what ever that means...