Session state calling WebService

Enrique

Jun 9, 2004, 12:38:21 PM6/9/04
Does any body knows how to persist session state calling a webservice from a
compact framework application?

Thanks

casey chesnut

Jun 9, 2004, 12:59:20 PM6/9/04
search for session in both these articles:
http://www.brains-N-brawn.com/spCf
http://www.brains-N-brawn.com/spWse
Thanks,
casey

"Enrique" <asdasd> wrote in message

Alex Feinman [MVP]

Jun 9, 2004, 3:05:28 PM6/9/04
I've put together a sample where I packaged into a separate bunch of classes
the WebRequest override, IWebRequestCreate and some other stuff so that
overriding or editing of the web service proxy is not necessary.
In your article you mention SP1 requirement? Why? I don't see anything wrong
running my code on RTM

http://www.alexfeinman.com/download.asp?doc=SessionAwareWebSvc.zip

--
Alex Feinman
---
"casey chesnut" <ca...@braSPAMins-N-braSPAMwn.com> wrote in message

casey chesnut

Jun 9, 2004, 3:34:12 PM6/9/04
cool.
my code requires SP1, because that is the 1st point we can override
GetWebRequest on SoapHttpClientProtocol.
Thanks,
casey
http://www.brains-N-brawn.com

"Alex Feinman [MVP]" <publi...@alexfeinman.com> wrote in message

Alex Feinman [MVP]

Jun 9, 2004, 5:32:07 PM6/9/04
Got it. I thought the operative word was "no API changes"...

--
Alex Feinman
---
Visit http://www.opennetcf.org
"casey chesnut" <ca...@braSPAMins-N-braSPAMwn.com> wrote in message

casey chesnut

Jun 9, 2004, 7:48:34 PM6/9/04
i give them the benefit of the doubt since it only went to protected