Jeep Men's Divers watch #JE2053 - Replica Watch Fake

watch...@global-replica-watch.com

Apr 21, 2008, 4:10:10 PM4/21/08
Jeep Men's Divers watch #JE2053 - Replica Watch Fake

Jeep Men's Divers watch #JE2053 Link : http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Jeep-9310.html
Replica Watches Home : http://www.watchesprice.net/
Replica Jeep Brands : http://www.watchesprice.net/Jeep-Replica.html

Replica Jeep Men's Divers watch #JE2053 --- one of best selling
replica watches, it is crafted in high quality, please click image
'buy now' to buy this chic but inexpensive replica to save you a lot
of money .

Jeep Men's Divers watch JE2053 Description:

Quartz movement, Sport watch, Silver-tone luminous hands, Luminous
numbers and markers, Analog date display, White, red and yellow
numbers and indices, Brushed/polished stainless steel unidirectional
divers bezel with engraved black numbers, Brushed/polished surgical
grade stainless steel case and screw-in crown, Polished surgical grade
stainless steel silver-tone screw-in caseback, Comes in a collectable
Jeep tin, 200 meters/660 feet water resistant

Jeep Men's Divers watch JE2053 Details:

Brand: Jeep
Dial color: Polished/brushed surgical grade stainless steel s

Thank you for choosing www.watchesprice.net as your reliable dealer of
quality waches including Jeep Men's Divers watch #JE2053 . we
guarantee every watch you receive will be exact watch you ordered.
Each watch sold enjoy one year Warranty for free repair. Every order
from aaa-replica-watches is shipped via EMS, the customer is
responsible for the shipping fee on the first order, but since the
second watch you buy from our site, the shipping cost is free. Please
note that If the total amount of payment is over $600(USD), the
customer is required to contact our customer service before sending
the money in case failed payment. If you have any other questions
please check our other pages or feel free to email us by
ser...@watchesprice.net. Cheapest Jeep Men's Divers watch #JE2053

The Same Jeep Series :

Jeep Men's Earth Colors watch #JE4005 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Jeep-9311.html