Brand Watches Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116200-WRJ Discount, Swiss, Fake

watch...@global-replica-watch.com

Apr 25, 2008, 1:34:32 PM4/25/08
Brand Watches Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116200-WRJ
Discount, Swiss, Fake

Browse our Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116200-WRJ Swiss
watches, which is sure the watch you are looking for at low price.
There are more high quality designer watch Swiss for selection

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116200-WRJ Link :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Rolex-wristwatch-11260.html

Brand : Rolex ( http://www.watches-brand.com/rolex-Watches.html )

Model : Rolex-Mens-Watch-116200WRJ

Description : Stainless steel case and bracelet. White dial. Date
displays at 3 o'clock position. Synthetic sapphire. Hidden deployment
clasp. Case diameter 36mm. 31 jewel chronometer automatic movement.
Water resistant at 30 meters (100 feet).

Sale Price : $ 245.00

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116200-WRJ Details :

Jewel Chronometer Automatic</li><li>Case Diameter : 36mm</

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116200-WRJ is new brand
Swiss, join thousands of satisfied customers and buy your Rolex with
total satisfaction. A watches-brand.COM 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is
included with every Rolex Fake Series for secure, risk-free online
shopping. watches-brand.COM does not charge sales tax for the Fake
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116200-WRJ.

All of our Fake watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it
takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-brand.com such as the tax. If you have
any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email
us by sa...@watches-brand.com.

The Same Fake Rolex Watches Series :

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116203-CSO :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Rolex-wristwatch-11261.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116233-CDJ :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Rolex-wristwatch-11262.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116233-CSJ :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Rolex-wristwatch-11263.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116234-BLRJ :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Rolex-wristwatch-11264.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mens Watch 116234-SDJ :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Rolex-wristwatch-11265.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 18kt Gold and Steel Mens Watch
116233CHRJ :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Rolex-wristwatch-11266.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Two-Tone 18kt Yellow Gold and Steel
Mens Watch 16234J :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Rolex-wristwatch-11267.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Two-Tone 18kt Gold and Steel Mens
Watch 116233CJ :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Rolex-wristwatch-11268.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Steel White Mens Watch 116234-63200 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Rolex-wristwatch-11269.html

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day-Date Mens Watch 118239-WR :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Rolex-wristwatch-11270.html