Looking for simple nested gridview example

1 view

ThatsIT.net.au

Oct 11, 2007, 7:38:35 AM10/11/07
I'm looking for a very simple nested grid view example.

Also I have been creating tables instead of using gridview for complex tasks
or just spitting out html from code.
Do you recommend using nested gridviews?

darrel

Oct 11, 2007, 11:18:03 AM10/11/07
> Also I have been creating tables instead of using gridview for complex
> tasks or just spitting out html from code.
> Do you recommend using nested gridviews?

I think it's a wash. We've been playing a bit with nested gridviews in 2.0.
It's a lot of work. Probably as much work as writing your own HTML. For long
term maintenance and transfer of knowledge, I supppose well commented nested
gridviews would have the edge.

-Darrel

JIGNESH

Oct 12, 2007, 4:25:02 AM10/12/07

ThatsIT.net.au

Oct 12, 2007, 9:33:05 AM10/12/07

"JIGNESH" <JIG...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

thanks, I managed to find a suitable one already.

but I'm not sure if they are the way to go. I think I need top experiment a
bit more