FormView

bobby

Oct 8, 2007, 12:53:01 PM10/8/07

I have a asp page. On that page I have a grid view and a hyperlink in that
gridview. I have one form view in the same page. When I click on hyperlink
it should grab that record and should show the information of that record in
form view. Formview should appear only when I click on that hyperlink in
grid view. I can I do that. IHow can I navigate the hyperlink to the same
page but put data in form view of the same record.

Thanks

shapper

Oct 11, 2007, 12:56:50 PM10/11/07
Hello,

I have a GridView and a FormView.

I am getting that RecordID (Guid) of the row that I click in a
GridView event.

On that same event I make the FormView visible.

What is the FormView property that I should make the value = RecordIID
so I can load the data for that specific record?

Thanks,

Miguel