Load from database...clicking on title!

tranky

Oct 10, 2007, 1:54:10 AM10/10/07
Hi!
I'd like to insert a new ajax.net idea inside my homepage.
I'd like to realize this, and i hope you can help me. (i'm italian,
excuse me for my english!!)
In my homepage, i load last 15 messages from my forum (via mysql
database). These messages are loaded with title and body and show with
an ajax.net accordion
I'd like to load only last 15 titles and load the body only when user
click over title. This message will show below title and will hide if
user re-click over title.
Obviously, i'll load body from database using updatepanel, so, not all
page will be reload but only that, showing to the user that a loading is
in progress.

I hope you can help me.
I need it!! :)
Thank u so much!

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

Oct 10, 2007, 2:25:02 PM10/10/07
have you looked at the Accordion control? I believe that is exactly what it
does.
Peter
--
Recursion: see Recursion