Displaying large photos

David C

Apr 25, 2008, 4:34:08 PM4/25/08
I have an asp.net application that displays jpg photos in a datalist. The
problem is that the photos are mostly 2576 x 1920 and around 1,100+ KB.
Needless to say they take a long time to display. I need to keep the photos
in their original size because of insurance requirements, etc. Is there a
way in .net that I can speed up the download of these images without
creating duplicate smaller images? Thanks in advance.

David

Alexey Smirnov

Apr 25, 2008, 5:16:57 PM4/25/08