Login control fails in published site - .net 3.5

Jay Miller

Oct 11, 2007, 11:57:05 AM10/11/07
I'm having problems with the login control when I publish my site.
Everything works fine when I run the application from Visual Studio and when
I browse directly to the site where it is being developed. The problem comes
when I publish the site to another location on the same computer. The login
always fails. The site always works from the development location but not
from the published location. I've compared everything I can think of between
the two sites in IIS and from a directory standpoint and can't find any
differences.

Any thoughts on where else to look? Every security/configuration setting I
can find is the same on both sites.

Thanks,

Jay

--