Create user with CreateUserWizard without logging in

sta...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2008, 9:52:49 AM4/25/08
In the admin section of my application I user the CreateUserWizard to
register users who have access to the application.

The problem is that after I've created a user with the
CreateUserWizard the created user is automatically logged in instead
of myself. How can this problem be solved?

Very grateful for help!

// S

Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer)

Apr 25, 2008, 10:21:41 AM4/25/08
There are events on the CreateUser control that allow you to send a false
back to abort the log in process.

Another option, probably better, is use the objects and create your own
"make a new user" page for administrative purposes. You would then have full
control over the creation without the logging in aspect. The membership
objects are quite easy to work with.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA