Database Authentication (Second Send)

Cindy

Jul 29, 2006, 1:18:54 AM7/29/06
Hello Experts. I am looking for the exact VB equivalent to the
following:

How To: Use Forms Authentication with SQL Server in ASP.NET 1.1
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetsec/html/SecNetHT03.asp

Does anyone have any sample code to login/register to select pages
using VB, SQL Server 2000, and ASP.NET 1.1?

This is very urgent and I would appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Cindy

nasir...@yahoo.com

Jul 29, 2006, 6:40:32 AM7/29/06

Cindy

Jul 29, 2006, 12:52:41 PM7/29/06
Thanks, but this is poorly-written documentation, and does not end up
working. (It never redirects you to the registration page if you don't
get the password right.) Does anyone have some sample code for this
seemingly simple thing?!