Copy count in Minidriver is not changing

Manfred Wilner

Jun 23, 2008, 12:38:03 PM6/23/08
I am stuck with an issue regarding the copy count in the Printer Minidriver
setup.
It has worked for me in previous drivers but now that I started a new
project with the WDK 6000 files I have the problem that the copy count is not
changing.
I compile the driver in the XP environment right now with backward
compatibility for W2k.
I have checked differences against my working driver in the GPD file and the
UI OEM DLL but there are no noticable differences to be found.

Can anyone point me to a solution?

Thank you,
--
\Manfred