Microsoft CRM 3.0 Oulook Client (Online)

m4g1...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2006, 8:50:36 AM2/27/06
Please Help Me :)

I've spent a few days reading through the various topics here and where
I can elsewhere on the net and I cannot find a definitive answer for
this problem.

Using Windows XP SP2, Outlook 2003 SP1 and the CRM 3.0 Client, I get
the message about Cookies everytime I open Outlook no matter what
settings I have configured in IE. I have deleted the local user
accounts on the PC(s) of the affected users and this has no effect.
Using CRM in the a browser window works flawlessley but I would like to
get the deployment off the ground and allow people the functionality
from within Outlook (which they use anyway) and for them to not have to
have another application open all the time.

Anybody offer any solutions?

Regards

MM

Christian Ternek www.mscrm-addons.com

Feb 27, 2006, 2:48:17 PM2/27/06
Hello ,

we had the same error about cookies on one of our pc's when opening the outlook

some weeks ago. The problem in on this pc was that for some reasons the HTTP
settings
were not correct.
Open IE and check following:
1) Tools-> Internet Options -> Advanced
2) check if the "Use HTTP 1.1" is checked.

On our pc this was not checked and caused this failure.

Regards,
Christian Ternek
______________________
www.mscrm-addons.com

WordMailMerge for MS CRM
GroupCalendar for MS CRM

m4g1...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2006, 4:20:37 AM2/28/06
Thanks for the suggestion but that has no effect. This issue occurs on
every machine we have tried. A few were fresh installs and a few are
older installs but the problem occurs everytime.

Thanks

m4g1...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2006, 12:01:13 PM2/28/06
Just to update - I've solved that issue.

The server that I had installed CRM on was called SERVER_CRM (note the
underscore). I've changed the "_" to a "-" and it works fine.