INVALID_WRPC_TOKEN errors

Vishal

Nov 2, 2009, 11:44:01 AM11/2/09
Hi, I started getting this error after updating my server to Rollup-7. My
code basically is trying to redirect to an attachment url.

This was the URL before Rollup 7
http://<myserver:port>/<my
organization>/Activities/Attachment/download.aspx?AttachmentType=5&AttachmentId={fe04f983-c8c7-de11-89cd-001a4bdf30a2}

This is the URL after Rollup 7
http://<myserver:port>/<my
organization>/Activities/Attachment/download.aspx?AttachmentType=5&AttachmentId={241304ba-bbc7-de11-89cd-001a4bdf30a2}&IsNotesTabAttachment=undefined&CRMWRPCToken=duMMdrBTEd6%2bIQAaS98woramq3m3Qw143GG9FW96jLs1Ownq5Az9bpIXFbf%2fWRbT&CRMWRPCTokenTimeStamp=633927690460276585

I've tried appending the CRMWRPCToken and CRMWRPCTokenTimeStamp from the
parent form but no success. Any suggestions?

Error Description:
INVALID_WRPC_TOKEN: Validate WRPC Token: WRPCTokenState=Invalid,
TOKEN_EXPIRY=4320, IGNORE_TOKEN=False,
TOKEN_KEY=duMMdrBTEd6+IQAaS98wohwuVDSUrq8PQs4lOJA0A+G8V2zygcXynInyw1tBhF31

Error Details:
INVALID_WRPC_TOKEN: Validate WRPC Token: WRPCTokenState=Invalid,
TOKEN_EXPIRY=4320, IGNORE_TOKEN=False,
TOKEN_KEY=duMMdrBTEd6+IQAaS98wohwuVDSUrq8PQs4lOJA0A+G8V2zygcXynInyw1tBhF31

Full Stack:
[CrmException: INVALID_WRPC_TOKEN: Validate WRPC Token:
WRPCTokenState=Invalid, TOKEN_EXPIRY=4320, IGNORE_TOKEN=False,
TOKEN_KEY=duMMdrBTEd6+IQAaS98wohwuVDSUrq8PQs4lOJA0A+G8V2zygcXynInyw1tBhF31]
at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Security.WRPCContext.ValidateTokenState()
at
Microsoft.Crm.Application.Pages.Activities.ActivityAttachmentDownload.ConfigurePage()
at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppUIPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()

[HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type
'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.]
at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at
ASP.vibrantmedia_activities_attachment_download_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at
System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
completedSynchronously)

Other Message:

Error Number:
0x8063110B

Vishal

Nov 2, 2009, 11:54:02 AM11/2/09
Did some research and found out the following:

This rollup breaks the Download Attachment example in the SDK. The
download.aspx URL now requires a security token, but there is no
documentation of how to obtain a token.

So BEWARE if you have any custom code that automatically downloads
attachments. IT WILL NOT WORK WITH THIS ROLLUP!!

What a shame!! If I find a work around I'll post it.

Mr Construction

Nov 4, 2009, 8:55:29 PM11/4/09

I've just done the rollup 7 myself and now i have the same exact
problem

Did you find a way to stop this error ?

This may help you.
http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/crm/thread/2dfdecef-0f61-4750-8a82-ebf6a669d929

Suggestions ?

David Jennaway

Nov 6, 2009, 6:32:12 AM11/6/09
There's a registry change that should fix this. See
http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/2009/11/ur-7-breaks-attachment-download-code.html

--
David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk

CS ADNT

Nov 6, 2009, 7:18:57 AM11/6/09
Thanks but seems dangerous.

It should have been done for crm online, forgetting all the others who have
bough full licenses :)
Rollup 7 is definitivelly to avoid until all this get fixed.
Hope it will be soon.

CS
http://www.addonnice.com Imagine CRM - CRM @Commerce

"David Jennaway" <DavidJ...@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le
message de news:F1D036E0-4CB5-439B...@microsoft.com...

Thomas Olek

Dec 16, 2009, 10:45:01 AM12/16/09
Hi David,

thanks for this fix.

I try it on download.aspx and its works. But at attechments/edit.aspx?id=...
it don´t work.
A have a error in eventlog like this :

Ereignistyp: Warnung
Ereignisquelle: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
Ereigniskategorie: Webereignis
Ereigniskennung: 1309
Datum: 16.12.2009
Zeit: 14:51:40
Benutzer: Nicht zutreffend
Computer: server
Beschreibung:
Ereigniscode: 3005
Ereignismeldung: Es ist eine unbehandelte Ausnahme aufgetreten.
Ereigniszeit: 16.12.2009 14:51:40
Ereigniszeit (UTC): 16.12.2009 13:51:40
Ereignis-ID: a0f968b90b8447cb8e9eb0a303db8bff
Ereignissequenz: 15916
Vorkommen: 19
Ereignisdetailcode: 0

Anwendungsinformationen:
Anwendungsdomäne: /LM/W3SVC/5/ROOT-1-129053788302329880
Vertrauensebene: Full
Virtueller Anwendungspfad: /
Anwendungspfad: C:\Programme\Microsoft CRM\CRMWeb\
Computername: Server

Prozessinformationen:
Prozess-ID: 11924
Prozessname: w3wp.exe
Kontoname: NT-AUTORITÄT\NETZWERKDIENST

Ausnahmeinformationen:
Ausnahmetyp: CrmException
Ausnahmemeldung: Column 'BlockedAttachmentsForDownload' does not exist
on Table 'Deployment'

Anforderungsinformationen:
Anforderungs-URL:
http://mscrm/Company/notes/edit.aspx?id={C3274F04-4AEA-DE11-9685-000E7F3008A4}&pId={BF274F04-4AEA-DE11-9685-000E7F3008A4}&pType=4207
Anforderungspfad: /mscrm/notes/edit.aspx
Benutzerhostadresse: 192.168.1.xx
Benutzer: User
Ist authentifiziert: True
Authentifizierungstyp: Negotiate
Threadkontoname: NT-AUTORITÄT\NETZWERKDIENST

Threadinformationen:
Threadkontoname: NT-AUTORITÄT\NETZWERKDIENST
Identitätswechsel für: False
Stapelüberwachung: bei
Microsoft.Crm.ServerLocatorService.HasOnlyCachedColumns(Table table, String[]
columns)
bei Microsoft.Crm.ServerLocatorService.RetrieveById(String tableName,
Object primaryKey, String[] columns)
bei Microsoft.Crm.ServerLocatorService.GetDeploymentSetting(String
settingName)
bei Microsoft.Crm.LocatorService.GetDeploymentSetting(String settingName)
bei Microsoft.Crm.Application.Utility.Util.IsBlockedAttachment(String
fileName)
bei Microsoft.Crm.Web.Note.ConfigureForm()
bei Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppUIPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
bei System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
bei System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean

Details des benutzerdefinierten Ereignisses:

Weitere Informationen über die Hilfe- und Supportdienste erhalten Sie unter

It is in german, but the errormessage:
Column 'BlockedAttachmentsForDownload' does not exist on Table 'Deployment'

Could you help me?
Or I had to wait for rollup 8?

Thanks

Thom

Thomas Olek

Dec 18, 2009, 3:00:01 AM12/18/09
Hi David,

the errors gone after a reinstall rollup 7.

have a nice day :)

Thom