WF Default Activities

Robert MacLean

Jan 15, 2008, 6:01:02 AM1/15/08
At some point in the beta I saw a demo or slide deck or video where WF was
shown for MSCRM 4.0 with a number of activities available (create entity,
entities themselves etc...). However after installing the workflow addition
and templates for VS there is none in the toolbox. There is no mention of
this in the SDK either.
I suspect all activities need to be built (ala custom activities explained
in the SDK) but I would like verify first.

--
Robert MacLean
http://www.sadev.co.za

Patrick

Jan 15, 2008, 12:26:04 PM1/15/08
These are available in the Sdk dll but maybe not added to the toolbox. You
can do this by
right clicking on the toolbox
Select Choose items..
Goto the .Net tab