RE: CRM Install Warning message

1 view

A Sharad [MSFT]

Jan 23, 2008, 3:56:03 PM1/23/08
In CRM 4.0, this warning message may appear if there are files in use during
installation. The machine should be rebooted upon completion.

--
ASharad

--------------------

"Robin AGSS" wrote:

> One of our customers has reported that on installing CRM 3.0 Office Outlook
> on Vista machines he is getting an warning error message saying 'setup has
> detected a pending computer restart...' He is able to continue and even after
> rebooting the warning still exists.
> Is this error serious and what does it actually mean?
> thanks
> Robin

Robin AGSS

Jan 24, 2008, 5:04:00 AM1/24/08
Thanks but the customer continues to receive this error message after
rebooting.
Is it serious and is there another way of fixing?
thanks
Robin

A Sharad [MSFT]

Jan 25, 2008, 6:23:00 PM1/25/08
It is not a serious warning, shouldn't be a problem.