Outlook Deployment Issue...

40 vues

Rusty

non lue,
31 déc. 2007, 13:15:0131/12/2007
When I try to configure the 'Offline Enabled' version of Dynamics 4, I
consistently get the following error in a modal Retry/Cancel window:

Action Microsoft.Crm.Config.Client.InstallPstAction failed.
LaunchOutlookInstallerProcess failed.

What's up with that? If I try 'retry', I can't get past it. If I cancel,
the config program aborts. I saw something re: a Local User called
'Interactive' when dealing with CRM 3 - could this be a permissions issue?

Any Help out there?

Thanks!

--
Rusty

Fritz Theiss

non lue,
2 janv. 2008, 13:15:0002/01/2008
I had the same problem. For some reason I still had an old v3 MSCRM.PST file
included in my Outlook. Deleting it inside Outlook and restarting the wizard
solved the issue for me.
--
Fritz Theiss

Rusty

non lue,
3 janv. 2008, 12:30:0103/01/2008
Got it fixed...

Somehow in between doing an upgrade to v.4 and then doing a complete
uninstall/reinstall I managed to find a way to NOT blow away the Data Files…

I went into Outlook and did the following:

Tools --> Options -->’Mail Setup’ Tab -->'Email Accounts’ Button -->'Data
Files’ Tab -->Highlight the ‘Microsoft CRM- Not Available’ line and click the
REMOVE button….then,

Tools --> Options --> ’Mail Setup’ Tab --> ’Email Accounts’ Button -->
’Address Books’ Tab --> Highlight the ‘Microsoft CRM Address Book- MAPI’ line
and click the REMOVE button.

Once all of that was removed, I closed Outlook and was able to successfully
configure CRM.

--
Rusty

Radi Atanassov

non lue,
23 janv. 2008, 20:31:4323/01/2008
Hello Rusty,

Did you solve this issue? We are experiencing the same with one laptop.

Regards,
R.

Radi Atanassov

non lue,
23 janv. 2008, 20:50:4123/01/2008
I can confirm that.
I went to Control Panel -> Mail -> Data Files and got rid of everything CRM,
including an entry in the Address Books.
Restarting the install and wizard got it installed.

Regards,
Radi Atanassov

> I had the same problem. For some reason I still had an old v3
> MSCRM.PST file included in my Outlook. Deleting it inside Outlook and
> restarting the wizard solved the issue for me.

0 nouveau message