Testking.co.uk study guides has all 100% real exam questions to pass the certs in first attempt

1 view

Moderator

May 1, 2006, 9:14:36 AM5/1/06
Testking.co.uk study guides has all 100% real exam questions to pass
the certs in first attempt

loyola

May 6, 2006, 1:56:45 PM5/6/06
called up

Cerebrus

May 6, 2006, 2:11:40 PM5/6/06
What's with the two-words ? Is this a game ?

Then how about Fs©k Off ?

loyola

May 11, 2006, 8:04:11 AM5/11/06

Vlad

May 15, 2006, 10:13:01 AM5/15/06
I bought 70-536.

It's absolutely useless they don't have explanations so there is no way to
check if the answers are right, and I already found several wrong answers.

TBone

May 15, 2006, 11:06:40 AM5/15/06
And on the eigth day
<Vl...@discussions.microsoft.com> did cause the electrons to come
together and form the following words:

Um, ya.... Somehow you were expecting a company that sells you cheating
information to be honest with you, or provide a reliable product?

Ya... Why don't you just come in Saturday?

IOW... Cheaters deserve what they get.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Gorm Braarvig

May 15, 2006, 12:27:38 PM5/15/06
>I bought 70-536.
>
> It's absolutely useless they don't have explanations so there is no way to
> check if the answers are right, and I already found several wrong answers.

Good news.
The exp you get is the very same experience your next employer will get when
YOU give several wrong answers because you pretend to know something you
don't.
Cheaters should fail.
Hope you get more bad experiences cheating. And creative bonus software
written by the the braindümp providers.

BTW: I'm going to take this exam myself and it is worth nothing if cheating
a$$fücker$ pass it.
BTW2: I'm finally MCP and will try to do my first regular (non-beta) exam
soon. Still untitled, though: I passed PRO-549 and TS-529, I thought these
should be the worst of the exams, while I failed the ones I expected to be
easy (71-526, 71-528 and 71-536). No prep on any.

Kline Sphere

May 15, 2006, 1:15:43 PM5/15/06

my heart bleeds for you. Maybe you need impale a few more babies on
those here stakes?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Robert Moir

May 15, 2006, 1:59:22 PM5/15/06

I'd say you'd just had a very good experience, if you take away the lesson
that cheats never prosper.

Arsalan

May 15, 2006, 3:08:36 PM5/15/06
Testkind is supposed to be unethical.

"Vlad" <Vl...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Bigus Di©kus

May 15, 2006, 5:14:35 PM5/15/06
<< While I was at work, Arsalan spurted out:

> Testkind is supposed to be unethical.

Do a little more research....Te$tk!nG is not only unethical, it is
*Illegal*.....as well as <~takes DEEP breath~> bad, corrupt, debauched,
degenerate, dirty, dishonest, dissipated, dissolute, graceless, impure,
indecent, iniquitous, lewd, licentious, nefarious, obscene, profligate, rakish,
reprobate, saturnalian, shameless, sinful, unchaste, unprincipled, unscrupulous,
vicious, vile, villainous, wicked, wrong, abject, abominable, contemptible,
corrupt, despicable, disgraceful, dishonorable, disreputable, foul, grovelling,
ignoble, indelicate, loathsome, lowly, mean, menial, offensive, paltry, pitiful,
plebeian, scandalous, servile, shameful, shoddy, sleazy, sordid, sorry, squalid,
trashy, ugly, unworthy, vile, worthless, AND wretched!!!!! <~exhales~>

--
Bigus Di©kus
MCNGP #00110011

LnkWizard2

May 15, 2006, 5:23:05 PM5/15/06
"Bigus Di©kus" <W...@127.0.0.1> blathered

> << While I was at work, Arsalan spurted out:
>> Testkind is supposed to be unethical.
>>
> Do a little more research....Te$tk!nG is not only unethical, it is
> *Illegal*.....as well as <~takes DEEP breath~> bad, corrupt, debauched,
> degenerate, dirty, dishonest, dissipated, dissolute, graceless, impure,
> indecent, iniquitous, lewd, licentious, nefarious, obscene, profligate,
> rakish,
> reprobate, saturnalian, shameless, sinful, unchaste, unprincipled,
> unscrupulous,
> vicious, vile, villainous, wicked, wrong, abject, abominable,
> contemptible,
> corrupt, despicable, disgraceful, dishonorable, disreputable, foul,
> grovelling,
> ignoble, indelicate, loathsome, lowly, mean, menial, offensive, paltry,
> pitiful,
> plebeian, scandalous, servile, shameful, shoddy, sleazy, sordid, sorry,
> squalid,
> trashy, ugly, unworthy, vile, worthless, AND wretched!!!!! <~exhales~>
>
> --

And it is really, really bad too!

Cerebrus

May 16, 2006, 4:02:02 AM5/16/06
Don't go torturing your lungs like that, BD...

Arsalan

May 16, 2006, 5:25:07 AM5/16/06
Small Di©kus farted out

>Do a little more research....Te$tk!nG is not only unethical, it is
> *Illegal*.....as well as

I was merely telling the posters of this thread. He might not know testking
is illegal/unethical

"Bigus Di©kus" <W...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

Di©kusinyour@$$.com Bigus Di©kus

May 16, 2006, 9:47:21 AM5/16/06

"Cerebrus" <zor...@sify.com> wrote in message

> Don't go torturing your lungs like that, BD...

Torture? Nah...it was just exercise. ;)

--
Bigus Di©kus
MCNGP 00110011

AJR

May 16, 2006, 9:49:46 AM5/16/06
Here we go - First using Testking is not illegal and you will not lose
certification. Testking provides the question pool from which the test
questions are randomly selected. Number of pool questions differs by exam -
for example 70.290 pool contains 400+ questions. With the exam using 40-45
questions the pool provides a minimum of 10 tests without repeating
questions, or several hundred with some repeating questions. To adequately
prepare - you review all 400+ questions and explanations - by the time you
do so you will be as knowledge, if not more so, using , for example,
Microsoft's training kits.
The use of, and publishing, question pools and/or abbreviated guides is
common practice. as an example - the FCC uses VEs (volunteer Examiners to
administer exams for the various Amateur Radio Operator and Commercial
licenses - Depending upon the license class question pools contain from 350
to 400 questions with detailed explanations - questions are reviewed every
two years - the question pool is published in most study guides - check out
your local Radio Shack.
The exams are drawn from the question pools - and are stated exactly as they
appear in the pool except that the answers are scrambled - in fact after
each question on the exam is its number in the pool.
I an sure many of you are familiar with Barnes and Noble Outline series,
Cliff's notes, etc. - check out the local College/University book store.
Prometric and Vue are the primary test providers - just for kicks search (or
Google) "PrometricVue".

Recap - it is not illegal - you do not lose certification - you do not get
the "exam" - you get the question pool.

"Arsalan" <dont...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Di©kusinyour@$$.com Bigus Di©kus

May 16, 2006, 9:53:36 AM5/16/06

"Arsalan" <dont...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Small Di©kus farted out
>>Do a little more research....Te$tk!nG is not only unethical, it is
>> *Illegal*.....as well as
>
> I was merely telling the posters of this thread. He might not know testking is
> illegal/unethical

Then I suggest you be a little more direct if you want to get your point across.
Too many people these days don't have one iota of ethical blood in them.

Also, could you please obfuscate the word when you type it? T3$TK!NG or Te$tk!ng
is fine....but when you spell the word correctly, the web bots pick it up and
tag us as a spot for br@indumps. That's what we're tyring to get rid of.

--
Bigus Di©kus
MCNGP 00110011

Frisbee®

May 16, 2006, 10:00:29 AM5/16/06
"AJR" <ajr...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Recap - it is not illegal - you do not lose certification - you do not get
> the "exam" - you get the question pool.

Okay, let's put your money where your mouth is...

Provide me with your MCP ID and a statement that you used TestKings to study
for your exam. Allow me to then forward that to the appropriate people at
Microsoft, and we'll see if you're still certified afterwards.

Anxiously awaiting your reply...

Cerebrus

May 16, 2006, 12:15:52 PM5/16/06
AJR probably isn't even an MCP... He seems more likely to be a salesman
for Te$tk!ng (That OK, BD ?;-)) and he's just trying to fool other less
informed people who come across his post.

And what "explanations" are is he talking about ? I've seen so many
people complain that Te$tk!ng has mostly wrong answers and offers none
or wrong explanations. Smacks of illegitimacy, if you ask me.

AJR fibbed :

>> you review all 400+ questions and explanations -
>> by the time you do so you will be as knowledge, if not more so, using , for example,
>> Microsoft's training kits.

Was that your idea of a joke, AJR ? If for one millisecond, I assume
that Te$tk!ng draws it's "pool" of questions from a legitimate source,
still, you are insinuating that reading a pool of questions will give
the candidate more knowledge than reading the study guides and
sustained practical experience ? By any chance, did you escape from an
insane asylum ????

Kline Sphere

May 16, 2006, 12:26:20 PM5/16/06
>Here we go - First using Testking is not illegal

Earth calling stupid guy, come in please, over....

Neil

May 16, 2006, 12:33:08 PM5/16/06
did you hear "AJR" <ajr...@comcast.net> say in news:#SeWa#OeGHA.3388
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> First using Testking is not illegal and you will not lose
> certification.

he HAS to be kidding, right? Is this like the biggest troll ever?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- "I operate a space bar," Quark said blankly.

TBone

May 16, 2006, 2:07:38 PM5/16/06
And on the eigth day "AJR" <ajr...@comcast.net> did cause the electrons

to come together and form the following words:

> Here we go - First using Testking is not illegal and you will not lose

> certification. Testking provides the question pool from which the test
> questions are randomly selected.

So how is having the answers to the test not cheating?

> The use of, and publishing, question pools and/or abbreviated guides
> is common practice.

It may be common, but that doesn't make it right.

I think maybe you are confused about something. Br@indumps are cheating
because they claim to provide the actual test questions. Notice I say
claim, as most of the time they didn't get the question right, have the
wrong answer, etc. Anyway, other companies offer "practice tests". These
differ in the fact that they are similar to the exam, but not the actual
questions. The way to tell the difference is by looking at the MS web
site for a list of authorized services. Sometimes you can also tell by
the price of the practice tests, but not always.

Yes, some other organizations choose to provide the actual exam as study
notes, but that is up to them. MS does not authorize the disribution of
the actual test questions.

See http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/program/piracy.asp for more
info.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Bill McPherson

May 16, 2006, 2:21:45 PM5/16/06
Good.

--
Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

Andy Ruth [MSFT]

May 16, 2006, 3:22:42 PM5/16/06
We don't tell anyone how big our exam item pool is, so this would be a guess
(at best). The exam items are copyright protected and anyone that takes one
of our exams signs an NDA prior to starting the exam. Any items that are
written or created in any book or study guide is created by the author and
are not part of the questions we use in our exams. If they were, they would
violate the NDA as well as the protection over the questions. Most
accredited exams follow a similar process and governance structure.

--
Andy Ruth
Program Manager for the Microsoft Certified Architect program

rights.

AJR

May 16, 2006, 4:03:59 PM5/16/06
Actually I used (and still have) the following: Microsoft press
1. Supporting users and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows XP OS Training kit
by Walter Glenn & Michael Simpson.
2. Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on Microsoft
Windows XP OS Training kit by Walter Glen.
3. Microsoft Windows XP Inside and Out by Ed Britt and Carl Siechert.
4. Windows Server 2003 Administrators Pocket Consultant by Walter Stanek
and
5. Master Visually Windows Server 2003 by James Pyles.

"Bill McPherson" <billmc...@geemale.com> wrote in message

Frisbee®

May 16, 2006, 4:09:47 PM5/16/06

> Actually I used (and still have) the following: Microsoft press
> 1. Supporting users and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows XP OS Training
> kit by Walter Glenn & Michael Simpson.
> 2. Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on Microsoft
> Windows XP OS Training kit by Walter Glen.

You know you've been reading/posting technical forums too long when you:

See the word "users" and automatically prepend the word with an "L"

Neil

May 16, 2006, 4:15:28 PM5/16/06
did you hear "Andy Ruth [MSFT]" <ar...@online.microsoft.com> say in

> We don't tell anyone how big our exam item pool is, so this would be a
> guess (at best). The exam items are copyright protected and anyone
> that takes one of our exams signs an NDA prior to starting the exam.
> Any items that are written or created in any book or study guide is
> created by the author and are not part of the questions we use in our
> exams. If they were, they would violate the NDA as well as the
> protection over the questions. Most accredited exams follow a similar
> process and governance structure.

Andy, can you clarify if the named corporation is or is not in violation
of that NDA and whether MS doers or does not support this vendor? Thanks

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- "Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good;
when it is bad, it is better than nothing." - Dick Brandon

Frisbee®

May 16, 2006, 4:54:43 PM5/16/06

> did you hear "Andy Ruth [MSFT]" <ar...@online.microsoft.com> say in
>
>> We don't tell anyone how big our exam item pool is, so this would be a
>> guess (at best). The exam items are copyright protected and anyone
>> that takes one of our exams signs an NDA prior to starting the exam.
>> Any items that are written or created in any book or study guide is
>> created by the author and are not part of the questions we use in our
>> exams. If they were, they would violate the NDA as well as the
>> protection over the questions. Most accredited exams follow a similar
>> process and governance structure.
>
> Andy, can you clarify if the named corporation is or is not in violation
> of that NDA and whether MS doers or does not support this vendor? Thanks

With all due respect to Andy, don't hold your breath for an answer on this
one, Neil.

AJR

May 16, 2006, 5:26:16 PM5/16/06
Could be!

"Frisbee®" <billLA...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

JaR

May 16, 2006, 5:42:46 PM5/16/06
Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97C5A562291E9neilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> If they were, they would violate the NDA as well as the
>> protection over the questions. Most accredited exams follow a similar
>> process and governance structure.
>
> Andy, can you clarify if the named corporation is or is not in violation
> of that NDA and whether MS doers or does not support this vendor? Thanks

*waits over in corner, slowly turning blue*

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

JaR

May 16, 2006, 5:46:55 PM5/16/06
"Frisbee®" <billLA...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:evTdvSSeGHA.3888
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> You know you've been reading/posting technical forums too long when you:
>
> See the word "users" and automatically prepend the word with an "L"

And here I thought that "users" was just a short form of the actual term
for use with non-technical types.

Di©kusinyour@$$.com Bigus Di©kus

May 16, 2006, 9:53:31 PM5/16/06

> Anxiously awaiting your reply...

Looks like you'll be waiting for a while. He's just another punk kid that thinks
he knows everything. He's not going to risk his MCP, because he doesn't have a
clue how the system works....that's just his theory.

--
Bigus Di©kus

Di©kusinyour@$$.com Bigus Di©kus

May 16, 2006, 10:01:06 PM5/16/06

> AJR probably isn't even an MCP... He seems more likely to be a salesman
> for Te$tk!ng (That OK, BD ?;-)) and he's just trying to fool other less
> informed people who come across his post.

S'all good ;)

And you're probably right...he has no MCP and he is just a dumpster salesman.

Di©kusinyour@$$.com Bigus Di©kus

May 16, 2006, 10:01:57 PM5/16/06

> Earth calling stupid guy, come in please, over....

It's always the one-liners that are the best :D

--
Bigus Di©kus

Blackmetal

May 17, 2006, 9:00:38 AM5/17/06
With the due respect, I believe that the answer does not clarify if Tesking
is illegal. The way that the answer has been explained, it leaves open the
option to believe that "if they violate the DNA, are illegal, otherwise is
not" but is not saying that they really are.

Di©kusinyour@$$.com Bigus Di©kus

May 17, 2006, 9:33:42 AM5/17/06

"Blackmetal" <victor...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "if they violate the DNA, are illegal, otherwise is not" but is not saying
> that they really are.

According to that statement, I would also like to declare
X-FLIES/bread-teaser/gtright/fmsmcse as being illegal. I'm sure it's DNA has
been violated.

--
Bigus Di©kus

Blackmetal

May 17, 2006, 9:41:09 AM5/17/06
Yes, I agree with you, because the answer is not declaring them illegal, is
a kind of XFile

"Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kusinyour@$$.com> wrote in message

TBone

May 17, 2006, 9:45:31 AM5/17/06
And on the eigth day "Blackmetal" <victor...@hotmail.com> did cause

the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> With the due respect, I believe that the answer does not clarify if
> Tesking is illegal.

Okay, I'm not following your logic, but I assume you agree that violating
the NDA is illegal? Therefore braindumps are illegal necause they violate
the NDA.

Testking has long been spamming the certification newsgroups with ads
claiming "100% actual test questions". If that's not proof enough, take a
look at their web site. They are sponsored by br@indump sites.

Quack quack. Seems like a duck to me.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Blackmetal

May 17, 2006, 9:52:00 AM5/17/06
Yes, and that's what I brought the comment, because the answer from Andy
(MSFT) is not clear and leave that option open.

"TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message

Neil

May 17, 2006, 9:53:20 AM5/17/06
did you hear "Blackmetal" <victor...@hotmail.com> say in news:#
37dmHbe...@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> if they violate the DNA,

I believe they DO violate the DNA. Now, whether or not they violate the
NDA, THAT has yet to be cleared up (but I think they do...oh, yes they do
indeed. my 2¢)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Imagination is intelligence having fun.

Cerebrus

May 17, 2006, 10:34:30 AM5/17/06
Blackmetal wrote :

>> Yes, I agree with you, because the answer is not declaring them illegal, is
>> a kind of XFile

LOLZ ! I don't think you understood what BD meant at all ! Here, lemme
explain <grin>

- BD was having a take on your typo replacing NDA (Non-disclosure
Agreement) with DNA. (Deoxyribonucleic acid)
- X-FLIES/bread-teaser/gtright/fmsmcse are the usernames of a rather
obnoxious individual, who frequents (unfortunately) the MCSE newsgroup.
Since this thread is cross-posted to many groups, you may not be
familiar with the name. (You're lucky, actually)
- The above mentioned individual does not have the regular double
helix as DNA. It has a Bubble Hell-ix.
- You needn't worry about exposure. Scientists at USAMRIID are
currently keeping it under observation. Although it is allowed a
computer and a net connection.

Phew ! Hope that clears up the air a little... ;-)

Regards,

Cerebrus.

Blackmetal

May 17, 2006, 10:47:03 AM5/17/06
jaja Ok, I got it. Darn...I'm this morning half-sleep / half-dead, I didn't
even realize that I made a typo :D

Cool, see ya later

"Cerebrus" <zor...@sify.com> wrote in message

Shon Hong [MSFT]

May 17, 2006, 11:53:01 AM5/17/06
Hello All,

My name is Shon Hong and I am a Program Manager at Microsoft Learning. For
the record, we view Testking as well as other braindumps sites as indeed
breaching on the NDA that a candidate agrees to when he or she takes the test.

We are in the midst of investigating many of these proxy test sites and
braindump sites such as Testking. Additionally, we are also actively reading
all of the threads in the newsgroups, and if anyone admits to actually admits
using these materials, we have the right to ban the candidate from taking any
further MCP Exams.

--
Shon Hong
Program Manager for Microsoft Learning

Andy Ruth [MSFT]

May 17, 2006, 11:57:52 AM5/17/06

Our preferred vendors for practice exams are listed on the Microsoft
Learning web site at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/default.asp. Currently
they are MeasureUp and Self Test Software.
Thanks,

Frisbee®

May 17, 2006, 12:04:49 PM5/17/06
"Shon Hong [MSFT]" <ShonHo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hello All,
>
> My name is Shon Hong and I am a Program Manager at Microsoft Learning.
> For
> the record, we view Testking as well as other braindumps sites as indeed
> breaching on the NDA that a candidate agrees to when he or she takes the
> test.
>
> We are in the midst of investigating many of these proxy test sites and
> braindump sites such as Testking. Additionally, we are also actively
> reading
> all of the threads in the newsgroups, and if anyone admits to actually
> admits
> using these materials, we have the right to ban the candidate from taking
> any
> further MCP Exams.
>
> --
> Shon Hong
> Program Manager for Microsoft Learning

POST
OF
THE
YEAR

MAYBE EVEN POST OF THE DECADE!

SOMEBODY FRAME THIS!

I'm saving this sucker for future use!

JaR

May 17, 2006, 12:16:30 PM5/17/06
=?Utf-8?B?U2hvbiBIb25nIFtNU0ZUXQ==?=
<ShonHo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> Hello All,
>
> My name is Shon Hong and I am a Program Manager at Microsoft Learning.
> For the record, we view Testking as well as other braindumps sites as
> indeed breaching on the NDA that a candidate agrees to when he or she
> takes the test.
>
> We are in the midst of investigating many of these proxy test sites
> and braindump sites such as Testking. Additionally, we are also
> actively reading all of the threads in the newsgroups, and if anyone
> admits to actually admits using these materials, we have the right to
> ban the candidate from taking any further MCP Exams.

Well, Shon, if that is your name, I just have a couple of questions.

a] How much freaking investigating do you need to do before you do
something? Even congress moves faster.

2] If you are, indeed from Microsoft, why are you using the web interface
to post here? I can't find any other microsofties with those headers.

Kline Sphere

May 17, 2006, 12:22:21 PM5/17/06
>POST
>OF
>THE
>YEAR
>
>MAYBE EVEN POST OF THE DECADE!
>
>SOMEBODY FRAME THIS!
>
>I'm saving this sucker for future use!

please let this *not* be Rowdy goofing around!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

May 17, 2006, 12:25:19 PM5/17/06
>Could be!

...Hong Kong Phooey number one super guy. Hong Kong Phooey ....

Kline Sphere

May 17, 2006, 12:26:31 PM5/17/06
> Even congress moves faster.

now you're just being silly!

Frisbee®

May 17, 2006, 12:27:59 PM5/17/06
"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

> >POST
>>OF
>>THE
>>YEAR
>>
>>MAYBE EVEN POST OF THE DECADE!
>>
>>SOMEBODY FRAME THIS!
>>
>>I'm saving this sucker for future use!
>
> please let this *not* be Rowdy goofing around!

If that was Rowdy, I'm hopping on a plane this afternoon to perform an
emergency sex-change operation. Without aneasthesia.

JaR

May 17, 2006, 12:30:44 PM5/17/06
Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news:lcjm6215q051qmn9r...@4ax.com:

> please let this *not* be Rowdy goofing around!

Look at the headers. Now look at legitimate ms posts. Notice anything?

Kline Sphere

May 17, 2006, 12:37:55 PM5/17/06
>> please let this *not* be Rowdy goofing around!
>>

>Look at the headers. Now look at legitimate ms posts. Notice anything?

which is why 10.40.2.250 is plonked.!

Frisbee®

May 17, 2006, 1:55:02 PM5/17/06
"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

Guess what.

It's legit.

Gorm Braarvig

May 17, 2006, 2:24:47 PM5/17/06

"Shon Hong [MSFT]" <ShonHo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello All,
>
> My name is Shon Hong and I am a Program Manager at Microsoft Learning.
> For
> the record, we view Testking as well as other braindumps sites as indeed
> breaching on the NDA that a candidate agrees to when he or she takes the
> test.
>
> We are in the midst of investigating many of these proxy test sites and
> braindump sites such as Testking. Additionally, we are also actively
> reading
> all of the threads in the newsgroups, and if anyone admits to actually
> admits
> using these materials, we have the right to ban the candidate from taking
> any
> further MCP Exams.
>
> --
> Shon Hong
> Program Manager for Microsoft Learning

Greetings.
Good to know that you care. Would be nice if the certs were actually worth
something. Makes it worth wile taking the tests (besides the fact that they
are fun).

On the side: How about adaptive mini-tests employers can use to test if a
candidate is likely to possess the knowledge she has shown on the exams?
like: http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/business/hiring/hireemployees.xml...
it could focus on the areas the candidate has shown knowledge on the actual
MCP exam that qualified the candidate.
Just a suggestion, of course, I'm not saying I have the final solution to
the problem of cheating,

Neil

May 17, 2006, 2:55:23 PM5/17/06
did you hear "Frisbee®" <billLA...@yahoo.com> say in

> I'm saving this sucker for future use!

I personally am getting all weepy...VINDICATION!!!!

(does this mean we no longer have a raison d'etre?)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- FILES=1 BUFFERS=0 FCBS=SAYWHAT BREAK=GIMME

Bigus Di©kus

May 17, 2006, 3:16:21 PM5/17/06
<< While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
Actually...I can verify that Shon Hong is indeed legit. He is the guy that I
have been corresponding with for the past month or so about the morons admitting
their use of T3$tk!ng. I emailed him after that troll AJR posted his drivel
about TK being legal...I was only expecting a reply, not this.

--
Bigus Di©kus
MCNGP #00110011

Shon Hong [MSFT]

May 17, 2006, 5:09:01 PM5/17/06
Hi Gorm,

Having relevence for our exams has always been our big concern. However, I
think other IT companies are facing the same issues. We trying to get rid of
Paper MCSEs by putting less emphasis on multiple choice exams. In our future
exams, you will see that we will incoporate more of the performance based
testing in our exams.

For example, some of our current exams have Simulations. However, this is
not a true environment as some of the APIs do not work. In our future
releases, we plan to have a VPC where you are actually working in a live
environment and you will be asked ti perform a task. Hopefully, by doing
this, the candidate has to actually know how to do the task rather than
answering a multiple choice question.

As for adaptive mini-tests for employers, we have been told by many
employers that they can pretty much fish out the paper MCPs vs. the legit
MCPs when they do technical interviews.

--
Shon Hong
Program Manager for Microsoft Learning

Gorm Braarvig

May 17, 2006, 10:02:01 PM5/17/06
> Hi Gorm,
>
> Having relevence for our exams has always been our big concern. However,
> think other IT companies are facing the same issues. We trying to get rid
> of
> Paper MCSEs by putting less emphasis on multiple choice exams. In our
> future
> exams, you will see that we will incoporate more of the performance based
> testing in our exams.
>
> For example, some of our current exams have Simulations. However, this is
> not a true environment as some of the APIs do not work. In our future
> releases, we plan to have a VPC where you are actually working in a live
> environment and you will be asked ti perform a task. Hopefully, by doing
> this, the candidate has to actually know how to do the task rather than
> answering a multiple choice question.
>
> As for adaptive mini-tests for employers, we have been told by many
> employers that they can pretty much fish out the paper MCPs vs. the legit
> MCPs when they do technical interviews.
>

> --
> Shon Hong
> Program Manager for Microsoft Learning

Greetings, Shown

VPC: Great idea! I've tried some vitual labs and love the format.
This will remove a consern I have about measuring "the ability to memorize
commands" vs "ability to use available documentation to get the job done".
Combined with complex real-world scenarios (which I suppose is a natural
extension to this idea), this might just fix it, I think. How to best secure
this is an interesting challenge.
Sign me up, if you will. For the betas and the releases.

BTW: I think multiple choice questions are fine too, as they can measure a
lot of theoretical knowledge in a short time. It's just the cheating and
possible language biases that bothers me. Understanding complex language
tricks and doing a job are non-aligning abilities, while the former might
require the most intelligence, the latter is more useful.
Also, while memorizing the entire WINAPI might have had some value long ago
(I didn't think so), this is now impossible or of limited value in our
increasingly complex world (I refuse to believe that many know the entire
.NET Framework and any technology, for instance).

manday

May 18, 2006, 7:05:42 AM5/18/06

Moderator wrote:
> Testking.co.uk study guides has all 100% real exam questions to pass
> the certs in first attempt

manday

May 18, 2006, 7:05:52 AM5/18/06

manday

May 18, 2006, 7:05:51 AM5/18/06

manday

May 18, 2006, 7:07:40 AM5/18/06

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

May 18, 2006, 1:56:57 PM5/18/06
Some have questioned whether you are who you say you are.
May I suggest you post directly from the Microsoft server as most other
Microsoft employees since anyone can post as you from the CDO as you have.

Personally I never post off the CDO because it is to easy to forge someone
else and when it has happened, identification of the fraud has been easy.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Shon Hong [MSFT]" <ShonHo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hello All,
>
> My name is Shon Hong and I am a Program Manager at Microsoft Learning.
> For
> the record, we view Testking as well as other braindumps sites as indeed
> breaching on the NDA that a candidate agrees to when he or she takes the
> test.
>
> We are in the midst of investigating many of these proxy test sites and
> braindump sites such as Testking. Additionally, we are also actively
> reading
> all of the threads in the newsgroups, and if anyone admits to actually
> admits
> using these materials, we have the right to ban the candidate from taking
> any
> further MCP Exams.
>
> --
> Shon Hong
> Program Manager for Microsoft Learning
>

> "Bigus DiŠkus" wrote:
>

>> "FrisbeeŽ" <billLA...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > Anxiously awaiting your reply...
>> >
>> Looks like you'll be waiting for a while. He's just another punk kid that
>> thinks
>> he knows everything. He's not going to risk his MCP, because he doesn't
>> have a
>> clue how the system works....that's just his theory.
>>
>> --

>> Bigus DiŠkus

Frisbee®

May 18, 2006, 2:04:37 PM5/18/06
"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <jones_...@hotnomail.com> wrote in message

> Some have questioned whether you are who you say you are.
> May I suggest you post directly from the Microsoft server as most other
> Microsoft employees since anyone can post as you from the CDO as you have.

For what it's worth, I discussed the authenticy of the post with another
Microsoft employee who also moderates these newsgroups from time to time,
and he has indeed confirmed that the post did originate from Shon Hong. You
are not the only one who was suspicious of forgery. I have absolutely no
doubt that the post is indeed authentic.

> Personally I never post off the CDO because it is to easy to forge someone
> else and when it has happened, identification of the fraud has been easy.

That is indeed what raised a lot of red flags among the readership here.

I think the false claims of those who encourage cheating in their posts in
these various certification newsgroups should now be a thing of the past,
since we have an official Microsoft stance on the subject.

It might actually get boring in here now.

Naw.

LnkWizard2

May 18, 2006, 2:12:10 PM5/18/06

"Frisbee®" <billLA...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<snipped>

> I think the false claims of those who encourage cheating in their posts in
> these various certification newsgroups should now be a thing of the past,
> since we have an official Microsoft stance on the subject.
>
> It might actually get boring in here now.
>
> Naw.

As long as BD, Neil, and MS Bob are here, never

Bigus Di©kus

Neil

May 18, 2006, 2:59:46 PM5/18/06
did you hear "LnkWizard2" <lnk.wizar...@nospam.hotmail.com> say in

> As long as BD, Neil, and MS Bob are here, never

what if one of us leaves?

*steps towards door*

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Hit me, beat me, make me write COBOL!

LnkWizard2

May 18, 2006, 3:26:46 PM5/18/06
None of you, I will try to suck up...errrr...explain. Your posts are
are interesting, informative, and downright entertaining. We
are enthralled by your witty repartee and eagerly await further
pronouncements from your stupendous intellect. While we
mere mortals converse amongst ouselves, you have
magnifecent rounds of verbal intercourse that far exceed
our ability to interact with or understand. Should you
depart from this NG it will be come as dull and lifeless
as the surface of the moon. We will be devastated and
the NG will be decimated and become a hollow
shell of its former glory.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay enough of the BS. I didn't mean we needed to fight
amongst ourselves, I just meant that your three keep it
pretty lively in here no matter what.

Bigus Di©kus

May 18, 2006, 3:47:01 PM5/18/06
<< While I was at work, LnkWizard2 spurted out:
<snif> Tears of joy man...tears of joy.

Did anyone even see my "News:" post last night?

CBIC

May 18, 2006, 9:33:10 PM5/18/06

"Shon Hong [MSFT]" <ShonHo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello All,
>
> My name is Shon Hong and I am a Program Manager at Microsoft Learning.
> For
> the record, we view Testking as well as other braindumps sites as indeed
> breaching on the NDA that a candidate agrees to when he or she takes the
> test.
>
> We are in the midst of investigating many of these proxy test sites and
> braindump sites such as Testking. Additionally, we are also actively
> reading
> all of the threads in the newsgroups, and if anyone admits to actually
> admits
> using these materials, we have the right to ban the candidate from taking
> any
> further MCP Exams.
>
> --
> Shon Hong
> Program Manager for Microsoft Learning

I'm so happy to read this.

Di©kusinyour@$$.com Bigus Di©kus

May 19, 2006, 1:58:37 AM5/19/06
"CBIC" <spam.th...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yes, it is indeed a very joyous day for us all.

--
Bigus Di©kus

Dave

May 19, 2006, 4:57:35 PM5/19/06
"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <jones_...@hotnomail.com> wrote in message
> Some have questioned whether you are who you say you are.
> May I suggest you post directly from the Microsoft server as most other
> Microsoft employees since anyone can post as you from the CDO as you have.
>
> Personally I never post off the CDO because it is to easy to forge someone
> else and when it has happened, identification of the fraud has been easy.
Did I miss the reply to this request from Shon Hong? If not, why wasn't a
such a request honoured and sourced from a Microsoft server?
Hmm, until proved wrong, this smells of mcngp scraping the barrel.

> --
> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
> http://www.dts-l.org
>

> "Shon Hong [MSFT]" <ShonHo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:00FB3410-0890-47FC...@microsoft.com...
>> Hello All,
>>
>> My name is Shon Hong and I am a Program Manager at Microsoft Learning.
>> For
>> the record, we view Testking as well as other braindumps sites as indeed
>> breaching on the NDA that a candidate agrees to when he or she takes the
>> test.
>>
>> We are in the midst of investigating many of these proxy test sites and
>> braindump sites such as Testking. Additionally, we are also actively
>> reading
>> all of the threads in the newsgroups, and if anyone admits to actually
>> admits
>> using these materials, we have the right to ban the candidate from taking
>> any
>> further MCP Exams.
>>
>> --
>> Shon Hong
>> Program Manager for Microsoft Learning
>>

>> "Bigus Di©kus" wrote:
>>

>>> "Frisbee®" <billLA...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Looks like you'll be waiting for a while. He's just another punk kid
>>> that thinks
>>> he knows everything. He's not going to risk his MCP, because he doesn't
>>> have a
>>> clue how the system works....that's just his theory.
>>>
>>> --

>>> Bigus Di©kus

Bigus Di©kus

May 19, 2006, 5:08:50 PM5/19/06
<< While I was at work, Dave spurted out:

> Did I miss the reply to this request from Shon Hong? If not, why
> wasn't a such a request honoured and sourced from a Microsoft server?
> Hmm, until proved wrong, this smells of mcngp scraping the barrel.

You just don't want to hear that your illegal exam prep methods have been
officially declared illegal.

If you want the *proof* yourself...then *you* acquire it yourself.....write to
the well known "TCTips<at>microsoft<dot>com" and ask them if Shon Hong infact
did sent this illustrious message? But don't sit here and accuse MCNGP of
"Scraping the Barrel" without the proof. Do the frigging research...then come
back and admit you're wrong.

--
Bigus Di©kus

Dave

May 19, 2006, 5:39:57 PM5/19/06
"Bigus DiŠkus" <W...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

> << While I was at work, Dave spurted out:
>
>> Did I miss the reply to this request from Shon Hong? If not, why
>> wasn't a such a request honoured and sourced from a Microsoft server?
>> Hmm, until proved wrong, this smells of mcngp scraping the barrel.
>>
> You just don't want to hear that your illegal exam prep methods have been
> officially declared illegal.
When have I ever said I've even taken an exam, gobshite?
When have I *ever* condoned illegal methods, gobshite?

> If you want the *proof* yourself...then *you* acquire it yourself.....

ROTFLMAO. So you expect people to go and *prove you are correct*, what
planet are you from? If this story *is* true, you have the perfect vehicle,
no sorry, golden challace delivered right to your doorstep, straight to your
gob, slapped around your face, indeed, you couldn't ask for more but yet in
reply, you simply p1ss on the opportunity to exploit it, what an iq0.

>write

> the well known "TCTips<at>microsoft<dot>com" and ask them if Shon Hong
> infact
> did sent this illustrious message? But don't sit here and accuse MCNGP of
> "Scraping the Barrel" without the proof. Do the frigging research...then
> come
> back and admit you're wrong.

The point is an MVP has highlighted that the post's authenticity was
questionable ie "Some have questioned whether you are who you say you are"
and I don't see your diatribe being scribbled in reply to that post! Now
why is that?

There has been no follow up from that as far as I can see. I agree that
it's entirely possible that the the space aliens have attacked my computer
and removed the reply/ies (proof) so if you would be so kind as to
corroborate your claims, then I'll admit I'm wrong.

> --
> Bigus DiŠkus

Di©kusinyour@$$.com Bigus Di©kus

May 19, 2006, 8:27:40 PM5/19/06

"Dave" <Da...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> If this story *is* true, you have the perfect vehicle, no sorry, golden
> challace delivered right to your doorstep, straight to your gob, slapped
> around your face, indeed, you couldn't ask for more but yet in reply, you
> simply p1ss on the opportunity to exploit it, what an iq0.

Yup...I sure the fu©k did, didn't I. Thank you Dave...thank you for opening my
eyes.

I suppose eveyone agrees with you on this?

--
Bigus Di©kus

Dave

May 19, 2006, 8:59:06 PM5/19/06
"Bigus DiŠkus" <Bigus DiŠkusinyour@$$.com> wrote in message

> "Dave" <Da...@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> If this story *is* true, you have the perfect vehicle, no sorry, golden
>> challace delivered right to your doorstep, straight to your gob, slapped
>> around your face, indeed, you couldn't ask for more but yet in reply, you
>> simply p1ss on the opportunity to exploit it, what an iq0.
>>

> Yup...I sure the fuŠk did, didn't I. Thank you Dave...thank you for
> opening my eyes.
Please learn how to snip properly.

> I suppose eveyone agrees with you on this?

I really don't give a fcuk. Google is my friend. Your lack of reply to the
points raised is, let's say, revealing.

> --
> Bigus DiŠkus

Dave

May 19, 2006, 9:07:42 PM5/19/06
"Frisbee®" <billLA...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <jones_...@hotnomail.com> wrote in message
>> Some have questioned whether you are who you say you are.
>> May I suggest you post directly from the Microsoft server as most other
>> Microsoft employees since anyone can post as you from the CDO as you
>> have.
>
> For what it's worth, I discussed the authenticy of the post with another
> Microsoft employee who also moderates these newsgroups from time to time,
> and he has indeed confirmed that the post did originate from Shon Hong.
> You are not the only one who was suspicious of forgery. I have absolutely
> no doubt that the post is indeed authentic.

Ok, I call your bluff, post the discussion here for all to see. If it's
true, you have nothing to fear, if not ...

Frisbee®

May 19, 2006, 9:27:20 PM5/19/06

> "Frisbee®" <billLA...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <jones_...@hotnomail.com> wrote in message
>>> Some have questioned whether you are who you say you are.
>>> May I suggest you post directly from the Microsoft server as most other
>>> Microsoft employees since anyone can post as you from the CDO as you
>>> have.
>>
>> For what it's worth, I discussed the authenticy of the post with another
>> Microsoft employee who also moderates these newsgroups from time to time,
>> and he has indeed confirmed that the post did originate from Shon Hong.
>> You are not the only one who was suspicious of forgery. I have
>> absolutely no doubt that the post is indeed authentic.

I am not going to post my discussion for the same reason that BD is not
going to post his discussion. BD did post his e-mail correspondence in the
private forums of our web site. We do not have the permission of either
person to post the private conversations we've had. Can you understand
this?

Secondly, it would have been very easy to instead fabricate a conversation.

You did not answer my question, as to why we should give a damn what you
think.

I've now wasted two posts on you. This will be the last.

Think what you want. It's not my life's mission to convince you either way.

Dave

May 19, 2006, 9:39:46 PM5/19/06

> "Dave" <Da...@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> "Frisbee®" <billLA...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <jones_...@hotnomail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> For what it's worth, I discussed the authenticy of the post with another
>>> Microsoft employee who also moderates these newsgroups from time to
>>> time, and he has indeed confirmed that the post did originate from Shon
>>> Hong. You are not the only one who was suspicious of forgery. I have
>>> absolutely no doubt that the post is indeed authentic.
>
> I am not going to post my discussion for the same reason that BD is not
> going to post his discussion. BD did post his e-mail correspondence in
> the private forums of our web site. We do not have the permission of
> either person to post the private conversations we've had. Can you
> understand this?
Oh, and the rest of the world are supposed to believe that?
Take a step back, read the thread, consider how this appears to the world
outside of the mcngp bubble and then reply like a rational human being.

> Secondly, it would have been very easy to instead fabricate a
> conversation.

This has already been suggested by an MVP to which there has been no reply.
Why is that I wonder?

> You did not answer my question, as to why we should give a damn what you
> think.

I have.

Di©kusinyour@$$.com Bigus Di©kus

May 19, 2006, 10:09:45 PM5/19/06

> Why is that I wonder?

Maybe because you're doing nothing more than trolling us. You know we're right.
If you want the *absolute*, honest-to-$deity truth...figure it out for yourself.
I gave you the option of writing to Shon personally and asking him if he wrote
the message in question. You're not going to believe us anyways...so what does
it really matter if we *tell* you it's true?

>> You did not answer my question, as to why we should give a damn what you
>> think.
> I have.

No....you haven't...but please...Don't bother...you'd just be wasting your time.

I have no more to say to you...

--
Bigus Di©kus

LRM

May 19, 2006, 10:11:14 PM5/19/06
All gawked in amazement when: Dave assaulted us with:
> "FrisbeeŽ" <billLA...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> "Dave" <Da...@privacy.net> wrote in message
>>> "FrisbeeŽ" <billLA...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> I am not going to post my discussion for the same reason that BD is
>> not going to post his discussion. BD did post his e-mail
>> correspondence in the private forums of our web site. We do not
>> have the permission of either person to post the private
>> conversations we've had. Can you understand this?
> Oh, and the rest of the world are supposed to believe that?
> Take a step back, read the thread, consider how this appears to the
> world outside of the mcngp bubble and then reply like a rational
> human being.

He seems rational to me. If you have doubts you can ask them of MS as well.

>> Secondly, it would have been very easy to instead fabricate a
>> conversation.
> This has already been suggested by an MVP to which there has been no
> reply. Why is that I wonder?

This seems a valid question, perhaps you should as MS yourself. No matter
what we post you will find fault, so don't take our word for it, ask MS.

>> You did not answer my question, as to why we should give a damn what
>> you think.
> I have.

Could you elaborate? I know I don't care what you think. Perhaps I am
remiss. Maybe your opinion matters, but I just don't seem to grasp the full
depth of your opinions purpose.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Di©kusinyour@$$.com Bigus Di©kus

May 19, 2006, 10:13:23 PM5/19/06

> Please learn how to snip properly.

CBIC!!! Burdizzo Please....this guy needs a "proper" snip.

>> I suppose eveyone agrees with you on this?
> I really don't give a fcuk. Google is my friend. Your lack of reply to the
> points raised is, let's say, revealing.

Google is probably your *only* friend.

--
Bigus Di©kus

Gorm Braarvig

May 20, 2006, 5:46:06 AM5/20/06
> bla bla bla bla bla bla MS bla bla bla MCNGP bla bla blabla bla bla

Are you a cheater, "Dave"?
Or are you benefiting on other people chating?
If not: what?

Are you fighting a fight you can't win or are you just wasting energy to get
som kind of a reaction? Is it because you are not ignored?

loyola

May 22, 2006, 3:32:39 AM5/22/06
allitcert

Kline Sphere

May 22, 2006, 2:25:45 PM5/22/06
>allitcert
recall tit
trace till

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

LnkWizard2

May 22, 2006, 3:09:00 PM5/22/06

> recall tit

Do they do this if they find out the implants are leaking?

Frisbee®

May 23, 2006, 9:21:50 AM5/23/06
"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> >allitcert
> recall tit
> trace till

I had a few seconds to spare just now, so here's a couple more:

A ETC TRILL
A CRT TELLI
A CRT TELL I
CALLER TIT
CELLAR TIT
RECALL TIT
CLEAR TILT
LACER TILT
CARLE TILT
CLARE TILT
RECTAL TIL
RECTAL LIT
CARTEL TIL
CARTEL LIT
CLARET TIL
CLARET LIT
CARTE LILT
CARTE TILL
CARTE ITLL
CARET LILT
CARET TILL
CARET ITLL
CRATE LILT
CRATE TILL
CRATE ITLL
REACT LILT
REACT TILL
REACT ITLL
RECTA LILT
RECTA TILL
RECTA ITLL
TRACE LILT
TRACE TILL
TRACE ITLL
CATER LILT
CATER TILL
CATER ITLL
TACE TRILL
CATE TRILL
TECTA RILL
TACET RILL
CITRAL LET
CITRAL TEL
RICTAL LET
RICTAL TEL
TRIAC TELL
LAC TILTER
LAC LITTER
LAC LET TRI
LAC TEL TRI
LAC RE TILT
LAC RET TIL
LAC RET LIT
CAL TILTER
CAL LITTER
CAL LET TRI
CAL TEL TRI
CAL RE TILT
CAL RET TIL
CAL RET LIT
CALL TRITE
CALL TITER
CALL TITRE
CALL RE TIT
CALL RET IT
CARL TITLE
CARL LET IT
CARL TEL IT
TALC LITRE
TALC TILER
TALC LITER
TALC RE TIL
TALC RE LIT
CAR LITTLE
CAR TELL IT
CAR LET TIL
CAR LET LIT
CAR TEL TIL
CAR TEL LIT
ARC LITTLE
ARC TELL IT
ARC LET TIL
ARC LET LIT
ARC TEL TIL
ARC TEL LIT
CART TELLI
CART TELL I
ACT RILLET
ACT TILLER
ACT RE LILT
ACT RE TILL
ACT RE ITLL
ACT RET ILL
CAT RILLET
CAT TILLER
CAT RE LILT
CAT RE TILL
CAT RE ITLL
CAT RET ILL
TACT RILLE
TACT RE ILL
LEA CRT TIL
LEA CRT LIT
ALE CRT TIL
ALE CRT LIT
ELLA CRT IT
TALLER TIC
ATE CRT ILL
TEA CRT ILL
ETA CRT ILL
EAT CRT ILL
AIL CRT LET
AIL CRT TEL
ALI CRT LET
ALI CRT TEL
TRAIL CELT
TRIAL CELT
TRAIT CELL
ALL ETC TRI
ALL TIC RET
ALL CRT TIE
TALL RECTI
TALL TRICE
TALL TIC RE
TRAL TELIC
TRAL CEL IT
TRAL CELT I
TAR CEL TIL
TAR CEL LIT
TAR CELL IT
TAR ETC ILL
RAT CEL TIL
RAT CEL LIT
RAT CELL IT
RAT ETC ILL
ART CEL TIL
ART CEL LIT
ART CELL IT
ART ETC ILL
TART CELL I
AT CELL TRI
AT ETC RILL

Cerebrus

May 23, 2006, 10:40:12 AM5/23/06
"You try to confuse !"

I bet you use a jumbler program. BTW, can I know the name of this
application?

kpg

May 23, 2006, 12:20:23 PM5/23/06
As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

Yeah, I wrote a jumble program too.

Pretty cool, it uses recursion, which, of course, is
a gift from the gods, but I hardly ever get to use
it for 'real' stuff.

bidding starts at 1 USD.

Kline Sphere

May 23, 2006, 2:32:29 PM5/23/06
>A ETC TRILL
>A CRT TELLI
>A CRT TELL I
>CALLER TIT

fmsmcse, is that you ;-)

Barry

May 23, 2006, 3:01:15 PM5/23/06
Ha Ha! Check out the Testimonials on the Te$tK!ing website....highly
amusing.

They've got con written all over them!

Barry

LoopBack

May 26, 2006, 9:12:37 PM5/26/06

"mnm" <m...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> new member here. just started studying for 070-210 and have downloaded
> testking. will the questions appear in the actual exam?
>
> "unknown" wrote:

Twice! two fu?king times! you tell us you are a cheating as$fucker. The
words "started studying" and "testking" do NOT belong in the same sentence.
Go forth and LEARN using APPROVED & LEGAL study materials.

Don't you get it? If you cheat, you can have your certs removed. Then what's
the point? All that hastle for nothing.

You just turn up in this newsgroup without thinking, and vomit all over the
dam place. Coming to think of it, I could smell your filthy as$ round my
house today. Why you kick my dog?

--
LoopBack

TechGeekPro

May 28, 2006, 11:59:03 PM5/28/06
On May 26, 2006 at 9:12pm "LoopBack" blathered:

Doesn't that hook hurt Loopy?

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
I solve problems. That's just what I do.