custom xslt in map cannot import other xslts

1 view

cliff

Dec 14, 2005, 1:53:11 PM12/14/05
I am doing analysis to see if biztalk can fit into our picture.

I create a simple map in an simple orchestration. This map is using custom
xslt, which will import other xslts. When I deploy this orchestration and
test it, I got error message like:

Exception type: XsltCompileException
Resolving of external URIs was prohibited.

So my question here is: does biztalk allow custom xslt to import other xslt?
If yes, then what I need to do to make it wok? I hope it is supported or
biztalk's ability is serverly limited.

Thanks!

cliff

Dec 14, 2005, 7:26:21 PM12/14/05
Somebody please help me clarify this issue.

This is the single most critical issue that will decide if we can use
biztalk in our project or not. The reason is that we have dedicated xslt
developers that developped many common templates for reuse. If Biztalk does
not support custom xslt to import other xslt, then basically it is saying
that Biztalk is not for us.

Thanks and any comments and advices are welcomed!

cliff

Jan 4, 2006, 5:04:03 PM1/4/06
Anyone runs into similar issue or does BTS 2006 have a solution?

Any advice and comments are welcomed.

Thanks!