Axapta 4.0 sp1 failed to create user session on the server

s...@attentive.dk

Apr 18, 2007, 5:57:55 AM4/18/07
Only one af 10 useres loging on to the AOS get this error: 'failed to
create session on the server'

Yesterday the login was working fine. can anybody tell me what causes
this error ?

/Snh

Confuser

Apr 19, 2007, 12:22:04 AM4/19/07
Refered from Subject: RE: Ax 4.01 AOS error after DB upgrade

discovered this morning, the stored proc [createserversessions] and
[createusersessions] are not updated by the AOS in the SP0 DataBase.

You should recreate them in your SP0 DB from a SP1 DB. It should work.

Hellerup

Dec 21, 2007, 7:57:00 AM12/21/07
We have had (and solved) this problem.

It worked at our installation when we added a new and empty group to the
user in the AD.

We created a new group called "dummy", containing no rights. We then added
the users with the error to this group, and the problem was gone.

Weird, but it helped.

Regards Martin