AX 2009 EP issues

sysa...@mavtechglobal.com

Mar 31, 2009, 1:53:29 PM3/31/09
I initially tried to install EP on MOSS 2007 box that is separate from
our SQL box using SSL...read horror story here:
https://community.dynamics.com/forums/t/14827.aspx

I have since given up because deploying the EP in SSL will paint
myself into a corner in the future I feel.

So, I've done the Kerberos authentication and SETSPN commands and
while browsing the EP with both the web browser and AX Client (Role
Center view), I can view a SRS webpart via the Internal MOSS url.

However, with my Alternate Access Mapping set up, I can successfully
view all of my test MOSS server, including accessing the AX EP, but
the SRS webpart says:

An error occurred while trying to display the report from the
Ledger.BankAccountBalance.RoleCenter folder. This error was caused by
the following exception: Cannot read information from SQL Server
Reporting Services. Validate that the Report Manager URL is correct.

All the url's in AX point to the internal NETBIOS name of my report
server. I don't think this is a Kerberos issue...or is it?

sysa...@mavtechglobal.com

Mar 31, 2009, 1:59:56 PM3/31/09

I should add that when browsing my MOSS server via the Public URL;
i.e. http://blah.sharepoint.blah/sites/dynamicsax is when I get the
SRS error message.

al.m...@mavtechglobal.com

Apr 6, 2009, 11:07:19 PM4/6/09
> i.e.http://blah.sharepoint.blah/sites/dynamicsaxis when I get the
> SRS error message.- Hide quoted text -

Ok, I added http://blah.sharepoint.blah to trusted site and teh SSRS
reports work but only if you're connected to the corp network since
the report urls reference the netbios name/url in the AX app.