Access 2007 - delete database

Don

Jul 19, 2006, 9:59:02 AM7/19/06
Is it possible to completely delete entire data bases so that they do not
show up on the right of the screen when opening access. I can delete the
files in the directories but I can not seem to eliminate the listing. Any
help will be appreciated.
--
Don

Douglas J. Steele

Jul 19, 2006, 10:21:02 AM7/19/06
The MRU list is stored in the registry.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Don" <D...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Don

Jul 19, 2006, 10:44:02 AM7/19/06
Douglas, Thanks. However, I do not know how to find that in the registry
without going line by line through every entry.
--
Don

Douglas J. Steele

Jul 19, 2006, 12:10:52 PM7/19/06
I don't have Access 2007 installed on this machine, but based on other
versions of Access, I'd expect to find it under
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Access\Settings

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele
(no e-mails, please!)

"Don" <D...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Don

Jul 19, 2006, 12:22:02 PM7/19/06
Douglas,

Thanks. You are exactly right and that did the trick.