*YIKES!* $#!+ ! Linked images!

etc

Sep 26, 2006, 4:16:01 AM9/26/06
Hi! I am a cartoonist and teacher too. One of the classes I teach,
since 1997, is called "History of Cartooning". It is a series of 30
lessons, I painstakingly created, with hundreds of slides in total. Now
I present it with Powerpoint and a video-projector. I have created the
notes with MS Access that include all the slides with a small text, and
info, each. I am quite pleased with the notes except that I am not
satisfied with the size and quality of the images any more. They are
small and low resolution gifs, to avoid the bloating of the database.
Now I would like to link to the larger size images I use for the
projection for the better quality prints of the notes.
I tried and tried with no success! I spend (wasted?) several days now
searching -unsuccessfully- the web for an easy and simple guide, way
of how to go about it! The problem is that I know nothing of
programming, code, visual basic, etc, etc... I might be an OK or good
teacher and cartoonist, but as soon as I see code on the screen I feel
like a drooling idiot!
P-P-Please... P-P-P-Pretty P-P-Please! Any help? Do you know of any
place on this humongous web that might show me the light, in a simple
and easy way? Any relative samples / examples I may download?
P-P-Please?
I use, now, Access 2003 with winXP...

David F Cox

Sep 26, 2006, 5:27:06 AM9/26/06
I used google advanced groups search

http://groups.google.co.uk/advanced_search?hl=en

typed in exact phrase box:-
link to image files
typed in group box:-
*access*

and got this:-

http://tinyurl.com/jzgce

HTH in many ways

"etc" <e...@tabakeas.gr> wrote in message

etc

Sep 27, 2006, 11:19:14 AM9/27/06

Thanx a lot David for the prompt response!

It's still rather #@%@% to me but I will give it a go...

There is nothing easy n' simple for idiots like me out there??