Report is not printing data

daniestein

Nov 11, 2004, 11:38:03 AM11/11/04
I can preview the data on the report but for some reason, when I go to print
it, there isn't any data on the page. The lines, headers, and the correct
number of pages are there.

Thank you.

Duane Hookom

Nov 11, 2004, 12:11:53 PM11/11/04
What do you mean by "isn't any data on the page"? Are there any numbers
printed anywhere on your pages? If not, this could be an issue resolved by a
post:
==== From Guylaine ==============
The fix is quite simple but still strange ...

For some reason the registry key 1025 is set to ON (concerning arabic
language) and the arabic language is not taken care of ...

You either turn it OFF :
Key : HKEY_USERS\<<user
identity>>\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Common\LanguageRessources\1025
(As to be done for every user on the machine)

or install the arabic language (good for everyone):
Control Panel
Regional settings
General tab
Check the arabic language
Accept and reboot

I found it on Microsoft French site KB469516:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://www.microsoft.com/intlkb/france/articles/F19/5/16.asp

If you have the problem I'm sure you can read french !!

Take care

Guylaine
======================

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"daniestein" <danie...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

daniestein

Nov 11, 2004, 3:50:02 PM11/11/04
I can see the grand total on the last page and the page headers. All the
information in the body of the report is not printing. The lines in the
middle of the page also print. The numbers and words aren't showing.

Duane Hookom

Nov 12, 2004, 10:02:53 AM11/12/04
Are you suggesting your entire detail section shows nothing? Is the space
for the detail section there? Have you set controls or sections to
invisible?

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"daniestein" <danie...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

daniestein

Nov 12, 2004, 3:03:01 PM11/12/04
I can see all the information in the detail section when I preview the report
but for some reason when I print, the info is gone. The lines that seperate
each section are there. I don't understand why it's doing that. I didn't
change any settings. It work before.

Duane Hookom

Nov 13, 2004, 1:20:06 AM11/13/04
Try a different printer or recreate the report.