Lebans A2KSHTML and IE 7? Compatible?

WCase

Jul 25, 2006, 9:38:03 PM7/25/06
I am using Stephen Lebans A2KSHTML editor in an Access 2003 app. It's
been working fine. However, after we update to Internet Explorer 7
the Access app crashes when we try to invoke Stephen's HTML editor
from a form button.

Stephen, or anyone who knows, is there a compatibility issue between
A2KSHTML and IE7? If so, is there a cure?

Thank you for your help.

WC

Stephen Lebans

Jul 25, 2006, 11:22:52 PM7/25/06
I don't have IE 7 installed so I cannot debug the issue here. Have you
searched the relevant NG's via GoogleGroups to see if this issue has
surfaced in some related form?

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

"WCase" <pub...@sendnospam.com> wrote in message

WCase

Jul 26, 2006, 12:01:04 PM7/26/06
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:22:52 -0300, "Stephen Lebans"
<ForEmailGotoMy.WebSite.-WWWdotlebansdot...@linvalid.com> wrote:

>I don't have IE 7 installed so I cannot debug the issue here. Have you
>searched the relevant NG's via GoogleGroups to see if this issue has
>surfaced in some related form?

I have searched, extensively. Nothing yet. Hope I'm not on the
bleeding edge.

Stephen Lebans

Jul 26, 2006, 8:46:48 PM7/26/06
Your using a BETA version of Internet Explorer.

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans
http://www.lebans.com
Access Code, Tips and Tricks

"WCase" <pub...@sendnospam.com> wrote in message

WCase

Jul 26, 2006, 10:05:31 PM7/26/06
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:46:48 -0300, "Stephen Lebans"
<ForEmailGotoMy.WebSite.-WWWdotlebansdot...@linvalid.com> wrote:

>Your using a BETA version of Internet Explorer.

I am? The one I am using, the one that works with A2KSHTML, is IE
6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr....

Perhaps you refer to the Beta version of IE 7. That is possible. Is
that what you mean?

Thanks.

Stephen Lebans

Jul 27, 2006, 7:28:32 AM7/27/06
IE 7 is still in BETA.
I will not be addressing any compatability issues between my code and IE 7
until it is formally released and even then, I usually wait until the first
Service Release.