Please go through the Job Description and send me your updated resume with
contact information *@ **Emr...@panzersolutions.com*<Emr...@panzersolutions.com>
*Cognos Architect / Design Lead
Only 1 round telephonic Interview!!!*
Role owner is looking for people with 10 to 15 years of BI/ETL/DW
functional and Informatica/Teradata/Cognos technical architecture expertise
with leadership skills.
*Role Description -*
Need a full-time Business Intelligence Solution Designer to drive out
designs for new work efforts for EPMA. Job description includes:
Constructs end-to-end business intelligence (BI) solution designs to meet
business functionality requirements, leverage data assets and align to the
data architecture direction.
- Participates in the business architecture activities to document the
business strategy and vision in order to identify and understand the
related BI requirements.
- Meets with project team analysts to understand what components of the BI
architecture to adopt, and what stages of BI maturity to build.
- Designs a solution that adheres to the business intelligence architecture
principles, standards and guidelines being published.
- Works with BI Architecture Management Team to ensure the solution design
correlates with the roadmap for technology components and within the
capacity of applicable architectures.
- Works with BI Data Lead to ensure the solution design correlates with
source system roadmaps for data availability and integrity, including FDW
and applicable data marts.
- Selects the BI tool in accordance with the business requirements and
presents to the BI Tool Support team for review and feedback.
- Partners with technical and/or application architecture teams of each
initiative to drive project-level design decisions.
- Creates documentation and deliverables necessary for communicating and
executing the design solution.
- Communicates the design decisions with initiative leadership explaining
the cost/benefits associated with the specific solution.
- Participates in creation of Architectural Decision Documents (ADDs) for
- Harvests best practices and implemented patterns and partners with the BI
Architecture Management team to publish as preferred techniques.
Emraaz Khan• Sr Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions
45 Stuart Ave • K Unit • Norwalk, CT • 06850
Office: 203-652-1454 Ext 109 • Email: Emr...@panzersolutions.com
*Notice of Confidentiality:*
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.