Using my simulation script

Leafkiller

Apr 26, 2011, 12:32:51 PM4/26/11
to Mew Theorycraft

There is a variable near the top of my script file: "int rotation =
2;" that dictates which rotation to use. There are three rotations in
the file. If you set the variable to 0, it will use the default
rotation (which is likely to be out of date since I updated it on the
previous public release of Mew). If you set it to 1, you get my
version of a "Pathwork" rotation, and if you set it to 2, you will get
my version of the Atramedes fight - which is what it was set to when I
added it to the Mew tree.

The reason I put multiple rotations into the file was due to the
slowness of the Mew file I/O. I did not want to wait for that when
testing different fight scenarios. At some point I would like to have
the fight scenarios added to the Mew UI drop down list so they can be
individually selected without having to walk through the file system.
Over time, I would like to develop some fight specific scenarios that
can be easily selected and tested much like the Atramedes script I
developed.

Note: Version 20 of my sim script - which is what I checked into the
Mew tree is set to the Atramedes fight encounter. Usually when I post
my script on Fluiddruid, I set it to point to my standard "Patchwork"
code. Edit the file and set the rotation to 1 if you want to do a
patchwork sim run.