Bug finding the correct package name?

Mariano Martinez Peck

Feb 20, 2012, 3:00:22 PM2/20/12
to meta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dale. I have a package that has the following project reference:

    spec project: 'NautilusWithRB' with: [
        spec
            className: 'ConfigurationOfNautilusRefactoring';
            file: 'ConfigurationOfNautilus';
            versionString: #bleedingEdge;
            repository: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Nautilus' ].

And that fails because the package that is loaded is not 'ConfigurationOfNautilus' but instead another one that exists in the same repo called 'ConfigurationOfNautilusWithoutPackages'.

Any ideas?

thanks

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Dale Henrichs

Feb 20, 2012, 3:54:43 PM2/20/12
to meta...@googlegroups.com
Mariano,

I just fixed a bug related to that yesterday. Here's the new version of the method[1], if you want to take the bugfix for a spin ... Today is a holiday in the states and I've been in and out of the house running errands. I should be able to ship deliver a new version of Metacello tomorrow with the fix...

Let me know if it doesn't fix your problem:)

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello/blob/48cd147585e382152ff94e2835ffc3f3e564d80e/repository/Metacello-MC.tree/MetacelloGoferPackage/matches:.st

Mariano Martinez Peck

Feb 20, 2012, 4:20:48 PM2/20/12
to meta...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:54 PM, Dale Henrichs <dhen...@vmware.com> wrote:
Mariano,

I just fixed a bug related to that yesterday. Here's the new version of the method[1], if you want to take the bugfix for a spin ...

Hi Dale. Indeed, that solves the problem :)

Today is a holiday in the states and I've been in and out of the house running errands. I should be able to ship deliver a new version of Metacello tomorrow with the fix...

Don't rush for me. Just do it whenever you want.

Let me know if it doesn't fix your problem:)

It does.