Well, is it now time for a new Major release The first in the 1.3
This release is as usual nicer then ever.
Ismael has started to work with us fixing alot
of thread issues and adding remote compare for outging Changesets.
Welcome to the project Ismael! Our little family is growing, nice.
Name: Vectrace (Mercurial Eclipse plugin)
New stuff since last Major Release (1.2.941)
- Enable remote compare for outgoing changesets (r1000-r1004).
- Fix multi-threading issues (e.g. r997).
- Use hgattic extension for shelving/unshelving if it is available
- Support aliases for repositories and beginnings of a project
- Bumped default timeout (r1017)
Beta 1.2.994 2009-01-21
- Saved commit messages are now configurable (r955).
- Added option to choose color and font for decoration of changed,
removed, added, ignored and conflicting files (r957).
- Fixed massive performance bug in status decoration. Big projects
major speed-ups when an incremental build is triggered, as builds
trigger status updates anymore (r981).
- Fix multi-threading issues
Beta 1.2.954 2008-12-08
- Fix for username caching in repository location. Allow ignoring
resources that are not in the status unknown
- chinese translation, fix log parsing, add Options page for Import/
Export of patches.
- Added commit message dropdown in commit dialog #83 (r952)
Take care everyone!