Release 1.3.1019

zingo

Feb 14, 2009, 3:51:40 AM2/14/09
to MercurialEclipse
Well, is it now time for a new Major release The first in the 1.3
series

Release 1.3.1019

This release is as usual nicer then ever.
Ismael has started to work with us fixing alot
of thread issues and adding remote compare for outging Changesets.
Welcome to the project Ismael! Our little family is growing, nice.

Available at:
Name: Vectrace (Mercurial Eclipse plugin)

New stuff since last Major Release (1.2.941)
(Newest first)

1.3.1019 2009-02-14
Ismael:
- Enable remote compare for outgoing changesets (r1000-r1004).
- Fix multi-threading issues (e.g. r997).
Bastian:
- Use hgattic extension for shelving/unshelving if it is available
(r1012).
- Support aliases for repositories and beginnings of a project
property page.
Zingo:
- Bumped default timeout (r1017)

Beta 1.2.994 2009-01-21
Zingo:
- Saved commit messages are now configurable (r955).
Bastian:
- Added option to choose color and font for decoration of changed,
unknown,
removed, added, ignored and conflicting files (r957).
- Fixed massive performance bug in status decoration. Big projects
will see
major speed-ups when an incremental build is triggered, as builds
don't
trigger status updates anymore (r981).
Ismael:
- Fix multi-threading issues

Beta 1.2.954 2008-12-08
Bastian:
- Fix for username caching in repository location. Allow ignoring
resources that are not in the status unknown
Steeven:
- chinese translation, fix log parsing, add Options page for Import/
Export of patches.
Zingo:
- Added commit message dropdown in commit dialog #83 (r952)

Take care everyone!

ijuma

Feb 14, 2009, 5:06:58 AM2/14/09
to MercurialEclipse
Hi Zingo,

On Feb 14, 8:51 am, zingo <mercurialecli...@vectrace.com> wrote:
> Well, is it now time for a new Major release The first in the 1.3
> series

Thanks for cutting the release.

> Release 1.3.1019
>
> This release is as usual nicer then ever.
> Ismael has started to work with us fixing alot
> of thread issues and adding remote compare for outging Changesets.
> Welcome to the project Ismael! Our little family is growing, nice.

Thanks, my pleasure. :)

Ismael