Rethink and MInervation are preparing to launch a new website to help
health professionals manage issues of confidentiality and negotiate
information sharing dilemmas with carers, for the benefit of all. The
site aims to help professionals:
* Gain a better understanding of the processes and principles
underlying information sharing.
* Gain a better understanding of why information sharing is so
important to mental health carers.
* Reflect upon their own current practices regarding information
* Review the benefits of sharing information with carers for
service users, health professionals and carers.
* Consider different ways to relay information effectively to
We need your help in reviewing the website before it is launched later
in the year. Please visit the website and spend a few minutes
reviewing the various sections. We are particularly interested in
your thoughts on the interactive course section: http://rethink.minervation.net
When you have finished, we would be grateful if you could take a short
survey to tell us what you think of the site:
Your input is much appreciated.
Mr Andre Tomlin
Managing Director, Minervation Ltd.
Mobile: +44 (0)7974 754352
Tel: +44 (0)1865 727876
Minervation is a limited company registered in England and Wales
Registered number: 4135916 VAT number: 792674384
Registered Office: Salter's Boat Yard, Folly Bridge, Abingdon Road,
Oxford, OX1 4LB