Who has the best...

Kilroy238

Sep 17, 2003, 6:29:20 AM9/17/03
Seafood in Memphis?

My vote for best lobster goes to Ruth's Chris on poplar.
_______
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Help Take Back the White House
and Our Country
Support Dennis Kucinich
https://www.kucinich.us

DrPostman

Sep 17, 2003, 9:07:21 AM9/17/03
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 05:29:20 -0500, "Kilroy238"
<Kilroy238@(remove-4-reply)yahoo.com> wrote:

>Seafood in Memphis?
>
>My vote for best lobster goes to Ruth's Chris on poplar.

I haven't been there yet, but Pete & Sam's is the best I
have ever had in Memphis. Landry's WAS the best, but
they closed.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"The services provided by Sylvia Browne Corporation are highly
speculative in nature and we do not guarantee that the results
of our work will be satisfactory to a client."
-Sylvia's Refund Policy

Kilroy238

Sep 17, 2003, 11:32:51 AM9/17/03
Mmm I'll give P&S a try soon. Have only had their pizza. When you go to Ruth's Chris be
sure to take your wallet Doc. Last time I was there had a cowboy cut 32oz bone in ribeye
and a 2 1/2 lbs lobster was about $125. I was hungry...lol Nice to see someone reply I
figured I was only going to talk to myself in this group.

"DrPostman" <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in message

DrPostman

Sep 17, 2003, 10:30:27 PM9/17/03
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:32:51 -0500, "Kilroy238"
<Kilroy238@(remove-4-reply)yahoo.com> wrote:

>Mmm I'll give P&S a try soon. Have only had their pizza. When you go to Ruth's Chris be
>sure to take your wallet Doc. Last time I was there had a cowboy cut 32oz bone in ribeye
>and a 2 1/2 lbs lobster was about $125. I was hungry...lol Nice to see someone reply I
>figured I was only going to talk to myself in this group.

There are a couple of us who check this group from time to time. I
know about Ruth's reputation for being expensive, but a 32oz ribeye
sounds mighty good to me right now. I've been craving steak lately.
I had the Imperial Steak at Ryu's and was disappointed in the
portions. Besides, I really like to cut my own steak (I know it's a
Japanese thing). It looked like the meat they used wasn't very thick
either.