New Memcached Releases Today: 1.2.7 and 1.3.3

Dustin

Apr 3, 2009, 8:44:18 PM4/3/09
to memcached
Two new memcached releases are available today.

Stable 1.2.7

The new stable release which is a maintenance release of the 1.2
series containing several bugfixes and a few features.

This version is recommended for any production memcached instances.

Release Notes:
http://code.google.com/p/memcached/wiki/ReleaseNotes127

Download:
http://memcached.googlecode.com/files/memcached-1.2.7.tar.gz

Beta 1.3.3

The new 1.3 beta brings lots of new features, performance, protocol
support and more to memcached.

Everyone is encouraged to get this into their labs and abuse it as
much as possible. This will be the stable tree. We've been testing
it quite thoroughly in the memcached community already and find it to
be quite stable, but we're always looking for more complaints.

Release notes:
http://code.google.com/p/memcached/wiki/ReleaseNotes133

Download:
http://memcached.googlecode.com/files/memcached-1.3.3.tar.gz