PHUCK Maryland Transportation Authority Police

dutch

Aug 20, 2004, 1:00:37 PM8/20/04
Here you go Gary W. McLhinney... why not promote this phucker?

Charges dropped in city shooting

by Ryan Davis (Baltimore Sun Staff)

Originally published August 20, 2004

A Maryland Transportation Authority Police officer has recanted at
least part of his initial account of a shooting he was involved in
last week, prompting prosecutors yesterday to drop all charges against
one of the West Baltimore men accused of attempted murder.

Dione Fauntleroy, 19, of the 1600 block of W. North Ave. no longer
faces attempted murder or handgun charges in connection with a
shooting involving off-duty Transportation Authority Police Officer
Devin Walker, city state's attorney spokeswoman Margaret T. Burns
said. Immediately after the exchange of gunfire in West Baltimore,
Walker had identified Fauntleroy as one of his assailants.

He has since said Fauntleroy was not involved, Burns said.

Authority police spokeswoman Catherine Leahan declined to comment
because the incident remains under investigation by Baltimore police.

Walker's attorney, Henry L. Belsky, said Walker "gave a statement to
the city police to the best of his ability." He also said his client
told the truth.

About 10:30 p.m. Aug. 11, Walker was involved in a shooting in the
2700 block of Parkwood Ave.

Walker told police he was sitting on the steps of a house when two men
approached, according to court documents. Walker said one pulled a
handgun and the other acted as a lookout.

Walker said Dale Fauntleroy, 20, of the 2500 block of Woodland Ave.
fired an errant shot, according to court documents. Walker said he
fired back and hit the man. Dale Fauntleroy was taken to Maryland
Shock Trauma Center and later charged.

Police said Dione Fauntleroy was arrested when he arrived at the scene
on a bicycle and was identified by Walker as the lookout.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Patrick Lee Humphrey

Aug 20, 2004, 2:44:06 PM8/20/04
Patrick Lee Humphrey <nos...@no.email.com> writes:

>Catherine Leahan? Katie from Channel 13? Isn't that interesting from
>Channel 13 to the MTAP. Wasn't she rumored tp be tied in with Ed Norris? I
>don't know for sure, but that's what I understood.

Nice of you to post this under both your identities -- from the same IP using
the same newsreader -- which will amuse some of the legitimate participants of
a.l-e, no doubt. Stupid is as you do, son.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2003-04 Houston Aeros)

dutch

Aug 20, 2004, 2:47:27 PM8/20/04
Nice Phucking RECKLESS Bunch of Pigs we have in the MdTA...

Police Chase On I-95 Closes Northbound Lanes

POSTED: 12:10 pm EDT August 16, 2004

WHITE MARSH, Md. -- A dramatic end to a police chase on Interstate 95
shut down the northbound lanes for about a half-hour.

Maryland Transportation Authority (MdTA) police said one of their
officers pursued a stolen van when it crashed into two cars and hit a
guardrail, WBAL-TV 11 News reported.

The officer hit a guardrail on the other side to avoid colliding with
other cars, and the incident ended in Baltimore County near the White
Marsh Boulevard exit.

A number of people were taken the hospital, but none of the injuries
were life-threatening.

Message has been deleted