RichFaces 4 with maven-gae-plugin

Nikolay Rychkov

Nov 30, 2010, 3:02:26 PM11/30/10
to maven-ga...@googlegroups.com
Hello All

Please, see an example of using maven-gae-plugin with last version of RichFaces.
May be somebody would correct pom file according last version of plugin. This could be a good basis for richfaces-gae archetype

Manuel Grau

Nov 30, 2010, 3:06:07 PM11/30/10
to maven-ga...@googlegroups.com
That's great. I will take a look next weekend.

2010/11/30 Nikolay Rychkov <nikolay...@gmail.com>

--
Manuel Grau Aracil
JEE Architect/Developer

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking" Steve Jobs.
image002.jpg

Nikolay Rychkov

Nov 30, 2010, 3:07:58 PM11/30/10
to maven-ga...@googlegroups.com
You will be my hero

2010/11/30 Manuel Grau <man...@gmail.com>
image002.jpg
330.gif

Manuel Grau

Nov 30, 2010, 3:09:01 PM11/30/10
to maven-ga...@googlegroups.com
hehehe.

2010/11/30 Nikolay Rychkov <nikolay...@gmail.com>
image002.jpg
330.gif

NikNik77771

Dec 13, 2010, 1:01:42 PM12/13/10
to maven-gae-plugin
Any results with RichFaces?

On 30 ноя, 23:09, Manuel Grau <mang...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hehehe.
>
> 2010/11/30 Nikolay Rychkov <nikolay.rych...@gmail.com>
>

> > You will be my hero [?]
>
> > 2010/11/30 Manuel Grau <mang...@gmail.com>
>
> > That's great. I will take a look next weekend.
>
> >> 2010/11/30 Nikolay Rychkov <nikolay.rych...@gmail.com>
>
> >> Hello All

> >> --
> >> *Manuel Grau Aracil
> >> JEE Architect/Developer
> >> *
> >> mang...@gmail.com
> >> My twitter stream <http://twitter.com/mangrar>
>
> >> <http://es.linkedin.com/in/mangrar>
>
> >> *"The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't
> >> found it yet, keep looking*" Steve Jobs.
>
> *"The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found
> it yet, keep looking*" Steve Jobs.
>
> image002.jpg
> 3KПросмотретьЗагрузить
>
> 330.gif
> < 1KбПросмотретьЗагрузить

Manuel Grau

NikNik77771

Dec 21, 2010, 5:40:17 PM12/21/10
to maven-gae-plugin
Please, see
RichFaces showcase with maven-gae-plugin
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/richfaces/trunk/examples/richfaces-showcase/
> This could be a good basis for richfaces-gae archetypehttp://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/richfaces/sandbox/trunk/examples/richf...

Nikolay Rychkov

Jan 26, 2011, 12:09:11 PM1/26/11
to maven-ga...@googlegroups.com
Hello all.

That is a simple project on the basis of RichFaces showcase.
Integrated:
1. JSF mojarra 2.0.3
2. RichFaces 4 M5
3. Weld 1.0.1
4. Objectify
5. Maven-gae-plugin 0.8.1
6. GAE 1.4.0
7. CDI ViewScoped and FlashScoped by https://github.com/verborghs/jsf-cdi

Please note that you should make your own weld servlet library. Just remove all package com. In weld servlet.1.0.1.Final in your local repository.
To run application "mvn clean" after "gae:run". To deploy modify appengine-web.xml and "mvn clean package" after "mvn gae:deploy"
example.rar