[ ഷഷ്ഠി - 13:37:10:296 ]

ഗുണാളന്‍

Aug 10, 2007, 9:37:11 AM8/10/07
to marumo...@googlegroups.com
ഗുണാളന്‍ has left a new comment on your post "ഷഷ്ഠി":

Man,
You got the point .
Any one can accuse any one of anything and act smart.
That is the freedom our country provides and with all these violations this is pretty much a very big positive thing , that we have democracy in place , that we have freedom of speech.As you rightly said , India is WE , so if we criticize India then we should do something for it .All words and no act is no good.

On your mallu allegations, point noted and yes courtesy is give and take , You give courtesy you get it back , if you don't give it people say Knock knock ... you know the rest.
Areas you can improve as you have been trying to improve others

1)Stop acting up Gulf malayalee protector and infact stop saying Gulf Malayalee,Local Malayalee,North American Malayalee etc.We are all brothers . You for one has called Gulf malayalees "Gelf" malayalees and pompous folks yourself in a jesting tone in your blogs

2)Stop ridiculing people who are less privileged than you . For example using words like IT Coolies on tech park employees and people who work in India does not leave a good impression about you . I take it personal becuase i was an "IT Coolie" in Trivandrum and Bangalore and i am now still that in here.
You have passed the curve , but that does not give you rights to trash us.

3)Last but not least . Start giving respect to women , not because they are weak , but because Kumaranashan said 'Paraakramam Sthreekalodalla Vendoo'

I hope you take it in good sense , you are a respectable person in the community , live up to the expectations

Posted by ഗുണാളന്‍ to കൈപ്പള്ളി :: Kaippally at 5:36 PM