Marco Polo for 10.6

Charles Marshall

Aug 11, 2010, 11:17:00 AM8/11/10
to marcopol...@googlegroups.com
All,
I had found it at one time, but now i've had a hardware problem and lost my applications folder. Have the snowleopard patches been backported into 2.5 listed on the site or is there some other link I should look for.
Thanks,
CS

Charles Marshall
cha...@wozi.com
7732308765

Andrew Lowe

Aug 11, 2010, 7:07:53 PM8/11/10
to marcopol...@googlegroups.com
Try the 3.0b (beta) version, it seems to work pretty well, and the buggy bits are disabled. It is what I am using and is very stable (a link at the bottom of the discussion groups page):
http://marcopolo-discuss.googlegroups.com/web/MarcoPolo-3.0b3.dmg?gda=BoMNQUUAAACVO6oKFxm4eeJ0ohTRoxTcBFuRv4iDmxhGww0yCz_-4jU_xpooTjQixHwKE5oSU7NzlqnWZQD3y6jZqCMfSFQ6Gu1iLHeqhw4ZZRj3RjJ_-A

or 2.5.1 (which apparently has a few snow leopard fixes for wifi):
http://groups.google.com/group/marcopolo-discuss/browse_thread/thread/de01a14a0cc59081

Hope this helps