Thought for Today, Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Marcella Porretta

Aug 18, 2010, 10:23:28 PM8/18/10
to undisclosed...@smtp107.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com

Thought for Today,
Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Keeping score of old scores and scars, getting even and
One-upping, always makes you less than you are."

~~Malcolm Forbes

Marcella
"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here

There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to:

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

You'll_Never_Walk_Alone_Heavenly_Midis[1]4.mid
ca_clhavMA9446336-0041.gif
canada_fl_md_clr52221142.gif