The best career is one with meaning.

Marcella Porretta

Sep 15, 2011, 8:23:09 PM9/15/11
to >

What’s the Best Career for You?

“The best career is one with meaning.”

To be truly happy in your career you need to find the right kind of work for you. Not something you think you should do or something somebody else wants you to do.

Some women like to lead, others prefer to follow, some are independent and others prefer to be part of a team. There is no right or wrong. Ask yourself, “What feels right for me?” “How can I use my unique and natural talents?” “How can I bring out the best in myself and provide it to others as a service?”

Dare to take the steps toward finding your own true path by answering the questions above. You’ll discover what comes naturally and what activities make you the happiest.

Best of all, you’ll feel genuine satisfaction and pride when you spend your days doing something you value.

©Jane Powell

Marcella
"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here
Toronto, Ontario, Canada