Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Marcella Porretta

ungelesen,
27.08.2010, 19:14:3727.08.10
an undisclosed...@smtp104.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com

To view this message as a picture and music presentation, click on the link below

THE DAILY MOTIVATOR
Friday, August 27, 2010

Imagine Intensely
+++++++++++++++++++

Imagine yourself filled with energy and enthusiasm. The more
Vividly you imagine it, the more real that energy and
Enthusiasm become.

See yourself working with purpose, focus and discipline.
Imagine yourself being positive, decisive, and eager to take
Whatever action is necessary.

Imagine yourself being the person you've always wanted to
Be. Imagine, in rich and glorious detail, living the life
You've always dreamed of living.

Imagine a positive and fulfilling image of yourself, doing
What you know is right for you, giving your very best to
Life. Imagine living each day with positive purpose, love,
Compassion and effectiveness.

Imagine yourself surrounded by beauty, experiencing true joy
And fulfillment. Imagine yourself always finding a way to
Make a valuable contribution to each and every moment.

Imagine yourself at your absolute best, and hold that image
Firmly in your mind, day after day and moment by moment.
Imagine intensely and persistently, and you will make it be.

~~Ralph Marston

This is the Daily Motivator email edition.
Copyright (C) 2010 Ralph S. Marston, Jr. All rights reserved.
Visit The Daily Motivator web site at http://greatday.com for an archive
Of more than 3,000 daily messages, inspirational photos and more.
The born-again Christian sees life not as a blurred, confused, meaningless mass, but  as something
Planned and purposeful.
Read - Ephesians 2:10

"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here

There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to:

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

SAINTS~322.MID
Angel Girl 157.jpg