Thought for Today, Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yametazamwa mara moja
Ruka hadi kwenye ujumbe wa kwanza ambao haujasomwa

Marcella Porretta

hayajasomwa,
14 Sep 2011, 19:55:0014/09/2011
kwa >

Thought for Today,
Wednesday, September 14, 2011

" To make the right choices in life, You have to get in touch with your soul. To do this, you need to experience solitude, which most people are afraid of, Because in the silence you hear the truth and knows the solutions.."
~~unknown

Marcella
"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here
Toronto, Ontario, Canada